How much wood could a Knick chuck chuck?

ducktales17

Benchwarmer
How much wood could a Knick chuck chuck if a knick chuck could chuck wood?

(my rating system of how valuable the Knicks players/management have been this series)

Carmelo- 100 pieces of wood
Andy Rautins- 99 pieces of wood (keeping that bench warm for his bud
Landry Fields who has needed it)
Williams- 30 pieces of wood
Bill Walker- 27 pieces of wood
Dolan- 20 pieces of wood for going back to his office after game 1 to make phone calls to trade for CP3 this summer
Anthony Carter- 15 pieces of wood
Sheldon Williams- Chucks 15 pieces of wood just because he hasn't been given the opportunity he's deserved to play
Jared Jefferies- A surprising 12 pieces of wood. He lost 13 pieces of wood on that turnover to Garnett)
Toney Douglass- 10 pieces of wood
Ronny Turiaf- 9 pieces of wood
Derrick Brown- 5 pieces of wood for getting "activated" for one game
Ducktales17- 4 pieces of wood For turning it to the Mets game halfway through the 3rd quarter and watching the Mets get the W.
Stat- 3 pieces of wood. And no, none of those pieces came from rebounding/defense. (He had 2 pieces, but I gave him 1 more for banging Ciara on a weekly basis).
Landry Fields- 1/2 a piece of wood because he was too weak to chuck a whole piece.
Dan Dantoni- 1/4 of a piece of wood for looking so damn sexy
Dantoni- -1 pieces of wood for crossing his legs one time when the cameras on ESPN showed a zoom in of him during the game. I was going to give you 0 Dantoni, but you just HAD to cross your damn legs like a chick.
Pusha T- -5 pieces of wood for publicly bashing the Knicks on his twitter page. I responded to him with a "yo momma" diss. WIN for me.
La La- -10 pieces of wood for acting like she gave 10 shits for the Knicks losing when she clearly couldn't care less.

In conclusion:
Yes, Carmelo is LIGHT YEARS above anyone else in value. Oh sorry, not Andy Rautins
Yes, Derrick Brown, andy rautins and myself are more valuable to this team than Stat/Landry.
Yes, I am jealous of Stat for banging Ciara. :barf:
Yes, Billups did not make my list because I seriously don't give a shit about him anymore.
No, I did not listen to N'Sync's "God must have spent a little more time on you" on the radio today, that almost brought a tear to my eye...............................................................................

.......... ok fine I did.

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
I heard Beat It on the radio at halftime in the car because I had to go down to bring up groceries. It got me pumped for the second half. Unfortunately what happened after was not good.