This Is Why We Need A New Coach.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Why can't we do what I and others have proposed? Which would be to keep MDA for the offense and have Donnie make him take on an assistant who can organize the defense. This would satisfy everybody, no?

I used to think so, but after watching our offence stink up the 2 gardens in the playoffs, I couldn't be less inclined to consider it a good option if it were me making the choice.

What do you think of the offence, ron?

Red

TYPE-A
Crazy⑧s;177672 said:
I used to think so, but after watching our offence stink up the 2 gardens in the playoffs, I couldn't be less inclined to consider it a good option if it were me making the choice.

Having a lockout shortened season might be a blessing. We can at least assume the burn out factor won't exist as much.

D'antoni would rather leave then be subverted by a defensive assistant.

As he said "of coures that implies we don't know what the hell we are doing"- Mike D'Antoni

*No you d*ck! The Stats indicate you don't know what the hell you are doing. So do the dnp's, the trades, the decisions to not apply for help. That's what indicates you are clueless.

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
Crazy⑧s;177672 said:

I think it needs more time to simmer. It also needs a few more ingredients..

It IS and will be effective though.