Wasn't that fun?

jpz17

Starter
With our draft pick, Melo, Amare, Douglas, Fields, and a free agent we've got a good team the season after next. This next season won't be a title contending team but we need to at least see an improvement. I'd be happy with the 5th seed..

Paul1355

All Star
I've got to say.. wasn't that a fun ride this year? I can't remember a season that I've enjoyed to watch this much in a very long time. To make the playoffs for once was great, and for all the crappy seasons we had, we should be grateful we wont over 30 games!

the anticipation in the start of this year was fantastic

the crappy start was horrible

the amazing 13 game winning streak was special

the trade news was relieving since our "amazing" young team wasbarely over .500 and yet everyone had a love fest with Gallo and other players that might get swept by OKC in the playoffs

then i really started to hate Mike D because he had the same problems with higher calibre players as he did with the bad players

We should have won game 1 and 2 against Boston and should have came back earlier in game 4 if Mike D wasn't so stubborn and played AC earlier.

We get swept in embarissing fashion, IMO, the crowd should have never of cheered for them, we are too nice as fans sometimes.

I'm critical but I see problems that are just never fixed that damage our team time and time again.

Lack of hustle, rebounding, benching players that should play and over playing players that are hurting our team, defensive IQ, the ability to hit open shots, execution at the end of games on both ends of the floor, not calling timeouts to stop opposing teams runs, the excuse of lack of energy after most losses....all of these kill team morale and a good coach would have never of let these problems continue for the 3 years Mike D has made them continue.