AUSTRALIA VS USA ON NOW!!

kriss childs

Benchwarmer
Australia playing tough against US. It's 3rd Qtr and US has just gotten their 1st lead since the 1st Qtr.Damn,is the US gonna struggle to win EVERY GAME? Starbury runs the taem beautifully,he needs to hit those outside shots though.YO!! 4th Qtr and Aus. is up by 1......uh-oh.

rady

Administrator
Staff member
can't believe i'm missing this game, someone give some feedback about the game

kriss childs

Benchwarmer
USA wins going away,but the game was closer than the score indicates.US didnt lead til the 4th, but Stephon LeBron and Duncan took over. Rady, the 4th Qtr was the best US played ALL SUMMER. Defense was the way it should be-in your face no open looks for these great shooters of the world.Duncan was dominant-Steph had like 7 assists in the 4th qtr alone to Marion and LeBron.Backdoor was open all night.Looks like US found their stride,they're gonna need it against the defending champs next game.

ARKATECH

Rookie
The us is finally comming together. It's about time! Being that marbury, duncan, and iverson are the senior members on the team they have to set the tone for the squad to win.

kriss childs

Benchwarmer
My bad Steph had 5 assists for the game not 7.LeBron had 5 assts. too.It just seemed like more because Stephon was involved in just about all the plays down the stretch.The guy can't hit the side of a barn right now though.Dude scored like 3 pts. What's up with that?

newmove

Rotation player
Hey guys, if any1 of y'all's gonna capture the game, could he post highlights here? I'm missing this game so I'm hoping some1's gonna do that reel for us. Thanks.

newmove

Rotation player
I've seen the news. It was fucking enough. I was so pissed off. How come the refs be so stupid, I just can't understand that. Yeah, our oppenents were very tough but hell refs were not calling fouls. Simply not calling obvious fouls. That sucks.

JJtheKnick

Starter
yea he would not even shake larry browns hand. and did you see when that coach was pointing his finger at larry and larry said "dont point your finger at me like that". when larry gets mad i dont want to be around him