Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Mike Dantoni still being the head coach of the NY knicks

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • My cousin Vinny

Votes: 3 16.7%

• Total voters

knicksin60

Starter
I don't know if the original poster was trying to be funny with the last option but the first three options aren't shockers.

The only reason why Jared Jeffries is still in the NBA is because of his athleticism on the defensive end of the court.I don't think that Jeffries has worked on making a lay up during practice since his college days.

Rajon Rondo is an over-glorified ball distributor whose lack of basketball talent is compensated by the cast of players he's been surrounded by throughout his young NBA career.

Almost every Knick fan had to know that giving Mike D'antoni 2 seasons to prove himself wasn't a large enough sample size to determine the status of his coaching job in NY.

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
I don't know if the original poster was trying to be funny with the last option but the first three options aren't shockers.

The only reason why Jared Jeffries is still in the NBA is because of his athleticism on the defensive end of the court.I don't think that Jeffries has worked on making a lay up during practice since his college days.

Rajon Rondo is an over-glorified ball distributor whose lack of basketball talent is compensated by the cast of players he's been surrounded by throughout his young NBA career.

Almost every Knick fan had to know that giving Mike D'antoni 2 seasons to prove himself wasn't a large enough sample size to determine the status of his coaching job in NY.
Makes me happy knowing there's somebody else who feels the same way.

ducktales17

Benchwarmer
Makes me happy knowing there's somebody else who feels the same way.

I mean, I will give Rondo this much...... He is a fantastic natural playmaker. However, Purely on playmaking, he's still behind Paul and Nash.

Saying that, he's also the most overrated player in the NBA. The dude's inability to shoot is just beyond ridiculous. The ONLY reason he has the assist numbers he has is because of the PG oriented Celtics system, and his amazing supporting cast. Some people, like fat ass ****er Charles Barkely, call him the best PG in the NBA.

I wouldn't even put him in the top 5. He's got the ability to get there, but he NEEDS to develop a shot.

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
I mean, I will give Rondo this much...... He is a fantastic natural playmaker. However, Purely on playmaking, he's still behind Paul and Nash.

Saying that, he's also the most overrated player in the NBA. The dude's inability to shoot is just beyond ridiculous. The ONLY reason he has the assist numbers he has is because of the PG oriented Celtics system, and his amazing supporting cast. Some people, like fat ass ****er Charles Barkely, call him the best PG in the NBA.

I wouldn't even put him in the top 5. He's got the ability to get there, but he NEEDS to develop a shot.
Also, his lack of ability to shoot could be a reason why he's pass first. Any guard in the leauge could average as much as him if they were that passive on shots.

At least Nash averaged more assists at the end of the regular season so I didn't have to hear about Rondo being "number one" in that category.