if the knicks start the season with this team.......

how do you feel about our team if we start the season with this roster?

• Great

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Comfortable

• ok i guess

• scared

• extremely scared

• Total voters

JJtheKnick

Starter
if the knicks start the season with there current roster how does that make you feel?

probably the line up for 2004-05 season....

PG-Stephon Marbury / Moochie Norris
SG-Allan Houston / Jamal Crawford
SF-Tim Thomas / Anfernee Hardaway
PF-Kurt Thomas / Mike Sweetney
C-Nazr Mohammed / Vin Baker or Jerome Williams

Shandon Anderson, Trevor Ariza, DerMarr Johnson(if we sign him).

what do you think?

starpula

Benchwarmer
Any way we can add some size before all is said and done? How about Keon Clark? The Crawford deal was great but it looks like we might miss Mutumbo and the 10-15 minutes a game of good D he can play. This team should be able to win the Atlantic and perhaps to the second round of the playoffs.

JJtheKnick

Starter
this season comeing up is ganna be a toss up. i think its all ganna depend on a couple of things

first- houstons health.
second- our center(if its nazr how is he ganna play)
last- how this team will play together.

if we can get through those problems i say WATCH OUT

Imiss#33

Benchwarmer
JJ I agree...I think the health of Houston is the #1 factor on how the year goes...if he is healthy he makes Steph that much better and frees up some room in the post.
I have read that Keon is still a possibility...my question is who gets left out of the rotation? KT, Sweet, Baker, Williams, Nazr...that is too many guys for two spots...I think Baker will be a part timer...

Another key player for us this year...PENNY...he can play a couple of positions and could be key coming off of the bench. I thought he still had some game in the playoffs.

HEALTH is a huge issue!

pbjb14

Benchwarmer
comfortable with this team, but does anyone c any moves coming during the season that cant be done right now

Well i dont see any 1 we do need a PG well we can still try 2 get Z and Carter if we get a good deal we r set 4 now, we shda got dampier we needed him :( =(

JJtheKnick

Starter
if houston is healthy then its a major plus for us because we had probably one of the best shooters in the NBA out for half the season.

dasilva1079

Benchwarmer
The team is much better than last years thats for sure. So I'm happy about that. Houston's health will make a big difference in our overall chances for next year. If he is 100% we are ready to make a run for it in the playoffs. If he is not we gonna have to waste another season trying to get some size and hoping Houston will get better. I would definetely pick up Keon Clark if I was Isiah. I like his defence and he is a hustler with some size. I would probably pick Keon over Baker.

Starks_boy

Benchwarmer
I think it will ba a winning season... 45-37 or even better... and a second round playoff lose. But i really hope for much. If the team stay healthy, maybe we can go to the conf final....

dacash

Benchwarmer
i think 45-50 games,we still need to get tougher in the middle,houstons health is a concern and crawford can be erratic. i think IT has something up his sleeve who knows. hey how bout theo ratliff to go with baker and sweetney and williams and kthomas?.when heatlthy he is the leagues best shot blocker

Imiss#33

Benchwarmer
with this squad 48 victories...a healthy Houston could get us in the 50s and if we could get Spain on the schedule perhaps even 55.

But...I still think there is a move to be made...