Songs where the Knicks are brought up

KingCharles34

All Star
This thread might keep us busy for the summer, i know theres alotta knicks references in rap songs.

Heres one of them, ill be droppin more later

And I dont know what type of sh!t you on
I tried to make you get the point but you was Chris Duhon
So where Ray Felton when you need em
When n*ggas show you who they really are you should believe them
Catch me with the top down, turnpike speedin
Bout to have Jersey on fire like Cleveland
With my back in the wall I ain't never got slayed sh!t
Lebron was king until that pressure got Wade

Joe Budden - Short Summer (@ 2:30)

Joe Budden one of my favourite rappers out there...

Some joints that come to my mind :

Red Cafe - Hottest in the hood

'I blend with the money like a good fade (What else?)
I'm a knick fan, we need a good trade'

Slaughterhouse - Wack Mc's

'Homie this is just a thought for Donnie Walsh DJ’s
That don’t wanna play the best ***** in New York'

Fabolous - The Fabolous Life

'I was thinkin Knick game, courtside
She put her hand in my pants, I let that thought slide'

Fabolous - Young'n

'Stylin ya'll heard about my kick game
I'm on the parkway see me at the Knick game '

Joel Ortiz feat. Papoose and Novel - So much more

Papoose rockin the nastiest Knicks gear ever! Knicks actually not included in the lyrics, but that outfit is what I call a statement :thumbsup:

That's it from the top of my head, will post more when I remember, if I remember :smokin:

KingCharles34

All Star
"I hear 'em all spittin', but they ass backwards, like the Detroit Knicks and the New York Pistons" WackPoose

smh @ this clown spittin this corny sh*t over this classic beat :eek:hboy:

speaking of corny, rumor has it that Stat is looking to put out a rap album (smh). He has mentioned working with Liljohn, Fab, and Swizz, but Swizz seems to be a little uninterested.

Whats with these BBallers thinking they can flow...the only rap I kinda liked was Shacks "Kobe tell me how my ass taste".lol

These guys can't be serious, please stick to balling, Amare. Work on your game, and those weak knees because the CBA will not last that long....

speaking of corny, rumor has it that Stat is looking to put out a rap album (smh). He has mentioned working with Liljohn, Fab, and Swizz, but Swizz seems to be a little uninterested.

Whats with these BBallers thinking they can flow...the only rap I kinda liked was Shacks "Kobe tell me how my ass taste".lol

These guys can't be serious, please stick to balling, Amare. Work on your game, and those weak knees because the CBA will not last that long....

Doesn't every athlete think he can rap these days?
John Cena, Roy Jones, Shaq, Chris Webber, Kobe, Iverson, J.J. Redick, Tony Parker, Deion Sanders, Troy Hudson, Cedric Ceballos, Ron Artest, Dwayne Johnson and and and.

How many of those were good? Right..you got it.

I bet NAS is better at playing ball than these guys are at rapping :teeth:

Amar'e could top the list as worst athlete rapper of all time imo. THat video with Swizz Cheese for the new Go NY was so weak...if that was a preview of things to come I'm gonna laugh my a off :smokin:

'STAT feat. J.Jeffries - On the grind'

'STAT feat. C. Duhon - You didn't get the point'

'STAT feat. Melo - My brother's keeper'

:teeth: