Ray Allen...he got game

Imiss#33

Benchwarmer
We always talk about Swift and Carter...at least Damp is over...why not mull this one over...from CBS Sportsline

The New York Knicks signed Vin Baker to a two-year contract worth more than $7 million. The 6-11 forward has unquestionable talent, but a very questionable psyche to come close to providing the Knicks the depth at the post president Isiah Thomas so badly has sought this offseason. Baker has struggled with a much-publicized bout with alcoholism that robbed him of his All-Star ability and knocked him out of the league until late last season. He also had heart surgery last month to correct a rapid heart beat that had misdiagnosed for years and perhaps contributed to his fall from grace.

What it really means: Thomas knows better than to count heavily on Baker, but is hopeful Baker can get it together a couple times a week to garner double figures in scoring and rebounds. But Thomas is still seeking the big score, with the Toronto Raptors and Vince Carter apparently the target. The Raptors can't possibly be interested in any deal that would not include Stephon Marbury, whom Thomas continues to contend is the only untouchable on the team. So it leaves us with this ... what is Thomas up to, because it's obvious he's not content with the Knicks roster. Could Ray Allen be his next target?

commonse

Benchwarmer
yea we dont need any other guards! WE finally need a real BIG MAN who can be dominant wit boards..

just look the Knicks "big guys" now: Baker wit 6'11, Mohammed wit 6'10,
T.Thomas wit 6'10, K.Thomas & Jerome Williams 6'9...so

Starks_boy

Benchwarmer
if there is a trade allan houston for ray allen, we must take it ! But if allan is healthy we dont need ray at all.

JJtheKnick

Starter
Starks_boy said:
if there is a trade allan houston for ray allen, we must take it ! But if allan is healthy we dont need ray at all.

i agree they are almost the same. there outside shooting is great. but if houston and ray are healthy and there is a trade i say forget it. i really dont want to see houston go anyway