Michael Redd?

Shaunyboy23

Benchwarmer
The guy has been injured a lot recently and has spent more time on the disabled list than on the court. But, he's an undeniably great shooter. I think he would take a cheap deal to come play in New York. He could be a good two gaurd. Possibly sixth man of the year if he stayed healthy. It seems like a low-risk high-reward situation.

Thoughts?

amazinz5

Benchwarmer
with the very little cap room we have i dont think we should be gamlbing any of it. if we want a big injury risk we might as well take a chance on foster.

I'd give him:

Vets minimum - 1 year

OR

4 million deal - 2 years, 2nd year team option

can you say

Kelenna Azabuike

lol

last thing we need is this guy falling apart and then come trading deadline and because we signed up for 6 mil over the next 2 years or some crap we are 2 mil over the cap to make a trade for some one to really help the team.

No no and definitely NO.

we need servicable, mobile, established gamers who have playoff experience, and that is it.

doesnt matter the position, we need winners, not over the hill shooters.

we arent the mavericks yet where we can plug in a peja and let him run loose for a few million dollars.

we still have to add to our core and build something, you dont build with micheal redds.

you build with guys who have actually played the last 4 years

jpz17

Starter
if we could do one year at the max we can possibly offer I think it would benefit both him and us

moneyg

Starter
if we could do one year at the max we can possibly offer I think it would benefit both him and us

id give him a 2 year deal for 10 mil with a team option in second year if we lose out on dalembert, grant hill.. and we land two bigs like foster, prizz, mohamed for the vet min