SF-Melo-Williams
PF-STAT-Faried
C-Dalembert-J.Jordan

Billups-Nolan Smith
Fields-Leandro Barbosa-Douglas
Melo-Shawn Williams
Amare-Reggie Evans
Dalembert-Turiaf-Jerome Jordan

I can see Barbosa being available cheap after downing his stock in toronto. and I can see us signing Reggie Evans some how.

Dalembert will be our main attraction, and with the lack of of guaranteed BIGS in the draft, as well as adding Dalembert, we will draft a solid PG in irving.

we would have speed, perimeter shooting to spread the floor for melo and amare

and 3 legitimate defensive minded big men

as well as a legitimate defensive rebounding back up PF to spell amare through out a long season

a solid back up young PG to follow billups around

I see this team winning 53-58 games

finishing top 3 in the east behind the heat and bulls.

and staying youthful, with cap space available for the following season.

KBlack25

Starter
Billups-Kyrie Irving
Melo-Shawn Williams
Amare-Reggie Evans

I can see Barbosa being available cheap after downing his stock in toronto. and I can see us signing Reggie Evans some how.

Dalembert will be our main attraction, and with the lack of of guaranteed BIGS in the draft, as well as adding Dalembert, we will draft a solid PG in irving.

Kyrie Irving is gone by pick 3...

serendipity10

Benchwarmer
Billups, Dragic, T.J. Ford
Barbosa, Fields, Walker
Melo, Wilson Chandler, Shawne Williams
Stat, Faried, and maybe Glen Davis
Dalembert, Nazr Mohammad

Mohammad and T.J. are old so won't ask for much.
Dragic and Davis have potential a would be huge pickups as role players
Leandro knows D'antoni system and can be a threat as third scoring option, along with Wilson.
Dalembert will be the size the Knicks need and he has a decent mid-range jumper.

Deathstroke

Benchwarmer
The head coach of your New York Knicks is Rick Adelman!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Moama_c_g6c

At Forward 6'8 from Syracuse number 7:

CARRRRRRRRMMMMMMEEEEELLLLLLO ANNNNNNNNTHHHHHHOONNNNNYYYYY

At the other Guard 6'3 from Colorado number 4:
CHHHHHAAAAAUUUUNNCCCEEEYYYYY BILLLLLLLUUUUPPPPPS

At Guard 6'7 from Stanford number 6:

LANNNNNNDDDDRRRRRYYYY FIEEEEELLLLLLDDDDDSSSS

At Center 7'1 from Dominquez High School number ???:
TYYYYYYSSSSOOOONNNNN CHAAAANNNNNDDDDLLLLLERRRRRRR

And at Forward 6'10 FROM Cypress Creek High School number 1:
AMMMMMMMMMAAAARRRRREEEEEE STOOOOOUUUDDDDEEEEEMMMMMIIRRRREEE

PG: Billups (TD, AC)
SG: Fields (TD,Grant Hill, Walker)
SF: Melo (Shawne, Grant Hill)
PF: Amare (Faried, Shawne, Balkman)
C: A vet like Przybilla, Nazr, Foster etc

MeloforMayor

BALL DON'T LIE
Hopefully...

PG: Billups (AC, Rautins)
SG: Fields (Mayo, Walker)
SF: Melo (Shawne, Grant Hill)
PF: Amar'e (Shawne, Powe)
C: Sammy/Pryzbilla (Hayes)

Start of the season:

Billups - Douglas

Fields - Walker - Rautins

Melo - Shawne Williams

STAT - Faried - Jeffries

Dalembert - Turiaf

Trade deadline:

Chris Paul - Some veteran PG we sign at the deadline

Walker - Some SG we sign

Melo - Shawne Williams

STAT - Faried - Jeffries

Dalembert - Turiaf

We trade Billups, Fields, Douglas and a future 1st round pick for Chris Paul.

Start of the season:

Billups - Douglas

Fields - Walker - Rautins

Melo - Shawne Williams

STAT - Faried - Jeffries

Dalembert - Turiaf

Trade deadline:

Chris Paul - Some veteran PG we sign at the deadline

Walker - Some SG we sign

Melo - Shawne Williams

STAT - Faried - Jeffries

Dalembert - Turiaf

We trade Billups, Fields, Douglas and a future 1st round pick for Chris Paul.
This.

I actually think this is what is going to happen, I hope it does.

moneyg

Starter
This.

I actually think this is what is going to happen, I hope it does.

agreed with most...

billups/isaih thomas (reverse the curse... get a second rounder)
hill/fields/david lighty (get another second rounder)
melo/ shawne
stat/faried
dalembert/foster/jordan

i would only play TD with a player like hill that can run the point.

td would be a good fit with a tall pg .. like Andre miller or livingston.. somebody than can guard the 2 position and make good decisions.

faried, lighty and thomas are my underated picks in this draft.

agreed with most...

billups/isaih thomas (reverse the curse... get a second rounder)
hill/fields/david lighty (get another second rounder)
melo/ shawne
stat/faried
dalembert/foster/jordan

i would only play TD with a player like hill that can run the point.

td would be a good fit with a tall pg .. like Andre miller or livingston.. somebody than can guard the 2 position and make good decisions.

faried, lighty and thomas are my underated picks in this draft.

I like your idea with George Hill, nice and underrated player!

Isiah Thomas though is 5'9 160 lbs bro! That's even smaller than Nate. A backcourt of him and Douglas or him and Walker would get destroyed in terms of size.

Apart from the fact that it would be a terrible idea to bring in a player called Isiah Thomas, for the player himself (who would be under pressure from day 1) and us as a franchise (it'd look like we're taking the piss).

moneyg

Starter
I like your idea with George Hill, nice and underrated player!

Isiah Thomas though is 5'9 160 lbs bro! That's even smaller than Nate. A backcourt of him and Douglas or him and Walker would get destroyed in terms of size.

Apart from the fact that it would be a terrible idea to bring in a player called Isiah Thomas, for the player himself (who would be under pressure from day 1) and us as a franchise (it'd look like we're taking the piss).

grant hill...

on isaiah.. it the only way to reverse the curse.. he reminds me of ty lawson and plays good defense....

p0nder

Starter
Billups-Nolan Smith
Melo-Shawn Williams
Amare-Reggie Evans

we would have speed, perimeter shooting to spread the floor for melo and amare

and 3 legitimate defensive minded big men

as well as a legitimate defensive rebounding back up PF to spell amare through out a long season

a solid back up young PG to follow billups around

I see this team winning 53-58 games

finishing top 3 in the east behind the heat and bulls.

and staying youthful, with cap space available for the following season.

Reggie Evans is probably going to resign with the raptors. I watched their end of the year media coverage and the guy just gushed on and on about the city, the fans, the organization, How much his family likes it there, his team-mates etc. He publicly stated he was open to inking with them again on the cheap. I think he is a great role player too and he would be a great addition to the knicks, but I don't see him leaving Toronto. Every time I see you post his name I get the feeling you are disillusioning yourself a great amount.

Also Barbosa is a good role player but would still be too expensive for my tastes as a 6 man. He also didn't do a lot of anything in T.O. but I think that was more a case of the team not utilizing him in the correct situations. I suspect we can get a similar quality player for less. I also think he will land back in T.O. or a smaller market team needing players. Sacramento will probably be willing to pay for him.

Wargames

Starter
Reggie Evans is probably going to resign with the raptors. I watched their end of the year media coverage and the guy just gushed on and on about the city, the fans, the organization, How much his family likes it there, his team-mates etc. He publicly stated he was open to inking with them again on the cheap. I think he is a great role player too and he would be a great addition to the knicks, but I don't see him leaving Toronto. Every time I see you post his name I get the feeling you are disillusioning yourself a great amount.

Also Barbosa is a good role player but would still be too expensive for my tastes as a 6 man. He also didn't do a lot of anything in T.O. but I think that was more a case of the team not utilizing him in the correct situations. I suspect we can get a similar quality player for less. I also think he will land back in T.O. or a smaller market team needing players. Sacramento will probably be willing to pay for him.

I think Barbosa has a player option that all things considered he will probably take. In 2012 he would be available though but who knows what he does between now and then considering that will be a contract year?

I honestly think if the Knicks can get Wilson Chandler cheaper at a NY discount they should go for it. Sixth men usually get 7-10 million dollar contracts. If he agress to 5-6 MLE thats a great deal. If they get Dalembert this year then I can't see us getting a 6 man however I could see the Knicks trading for a SG who could benefit from playing under D'antoni like Rudy Fernandez for cheap.