Kenyon Martin

MeloforMayor

BALL DON'T LIE
I know he's old but the guy can still defend! plus, he was a teammate of chauncey and melo which means he can immediateely play with them without chemistry issues. He can be our backup PF

knicksin60

Starter
No thank you! The Knicks already have an injury prone big in Turiaf, they don't need to have another one in K-Mart.

knicksin60

Starter
Yeah. I'm a fan of Martin, but I don't think we should unless the price is right.

Aside from him being injury prone, it would make little sense for the Knicks to acquire him as a one year rental because he wouldn't make the Knicks into a championship contender, the Knicks don't have much to offer for him and he is approaching his mid 30's.

MeloforMayor

BALL DON'T LIE
Aside from him being injury prone, it would make little sense for the Knicks to acquire him as a one year rental because he wouldn't make the Knicks into a championship contender, the Knicks don't have much to offer for him and he is approaching his mid 30's.
good point

MSGhobo247

Rotation player
Let's just say the price was right and he could stay healthy for the season... he would be huge in the post season coming off the bench... K-Mart plays great when it matters and is a smart player. Him and Turiaf would bring so much energy and grit off the bench.

That being said I still think we can do better.

Kiyaman

Legend
Let's just say the price was right and he could stay healthy for the season... he would be huge in the post season coming off the bench... K-Mart plays great when it matters and is a smart player. Him and Turiaf would bring so much energy and grit off the bench.

That being said I still think we can do better.

I dont think K-Mart will ever play for coach Karl or with Melo again
in his NBA career. The sameway I dont see Camby or Kurt Thomas
ever playing for owner Dolan again, or Rick Carlisle coaching for Dumars
or Walsh again.

STAT1

Starter
Would be a HUGE upgrade over Jared Jeffries & Shelden Williams. Question is, how much will he command? I've always wanted K-Mart on the Knicks. That's exactly the type of nasty player I think this team is sorely lacking. If the price is right I would love for us to make a move for him.