Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How will Knicks dump Anderson and Norris?!?

Default How will Knicks dump Anderson and Norris?!?

Having Norris and Anderson on the bench is a problem, we all know it. Is there a realistic way to get rid of these two scrubs? I was hoping they'd get rid of them with the Chicago trade. I know we'll probably have to live with them on the team for a while, but it would be on my priority list if I were Isiah, to get rid of these guys any way possible.

Norris isn't that bad! Is he???
    Could somebody explain me what is the problem with him?

And don't say that i'm a Norris fan, i'm just asking

How can we dump Scam and Mooch? How bout the Hudson River??

Superstar

Norris've been a great help for us numbers of times. I don't think we've got some probs about him. And Anderson, well he's getting older but damn we need his experience.

we need a back up PG and frank is gone so norris is the one. crawford can play point but he is backing up houston. norris i say we keep him he dident have a bad season last year. but if we could get rid of anderson i we throw a parade.

Superstar

Crawford running point? You must be kidding! Norris is quite enough to backup Steph.
    Speaking of Norris I have a good feeling about him playing good next season.

crawford can play a little point i saw him last year with the bulls but he was not that great playing point thats why we should keep our ONLY back up PG

Superstar

Jamaal is not a true point. Besides he's very good playing the 2 spot so why changing it?

thats what im saying theres not point in getting rid of our only back PG. and houston might get hurt again so crawford will start and we need a back up PG then.

Originally Posted by newmove
    Norris've been a great help for us numbers of times. I don't think we've got some probs about him. And Anderson, well he's getting older but damn we need his experience.
    Ur crazy.
    When you talk about Shanderson and experience, he's experinced in sucking.

i dont care what he knows because frankly the only reason he is on this team is for defence. he can't shoot even though he is doing that a little better but still; if we get the chance i say get rid of him and thats it.

I think we need to hold onto Morris...with Houston's health we need an extra guard...
    There is no way we would get rid of Anderson this year...but next year when Penny, TT and Naz are in the last years of their contracts we may be able to get someone to take him in a package...those three will be very tradable (more so than this year's "contract" guys because they can actually help a team with play and $$$ space) and IT will have some leverage. Until then Anderson will be one expensive 12th man...if he is even the 12th?!?!?!?!?!?!

the only problem with Moochie is Lenny isn't a big fan of him, he didn't even place him on the playoff roster. I think it fits well with the Knicks, but he won't get any minutes from Lenny. So, if the Knicks want a PG that the coach will play, they need to trade Norris.

There had been some interest in Anderson from the Blazers in the past. And we know Isiah likes Miles. Maybe there could be some sort of sign and trade for him, maybe the Knicks throw in another player to even things out.

i dont think anything is going to happen. he wasent on the playoff roster because we had frank but now hes gone so lenny has nothing else to do but play norris when marbury needs a rest.

anderson does not bring experience and he showed none of it in da playoffs.....we could trade him for murray cause murray gets no burn so i guess they dont want him..so i will pull that trade...in andersons final year he will bring alot of interest...i remember when we got him i was happy cause he was a good player in utah...but u got t oremember that we got moochie for watherspoon thats a plus