Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: STAT for D12

would you stop with this 'newbie' crap. ive been watchin nyks as long as you if not longer so dont come with that.
    - the only sensible thing that has come out of ur misinformed posts is that we need role players.
    - the 3 time DPOY, 1st team ALL NBA, 25 years young, getting better every year on the offensive end is not better than STAT? HE DOES EVERYTHING STAT DOES AND MORE! GET THAT THRU YOUR HEAD
    -LEE is a bum! So what he lead the L in double doubles last year, how many of them lead to wins, how many of them came during crucial moments in the game. Duhon freakin is our franchise leader in most assists in a game, lemme guess....hes a BEAST too right!

This whole thread is a load of B.S., please cut whatever drug you're on bro and come back to reality!

When I read some of the posts in this thread I'm not believing this is a NYK forum honestly....trade Melo, trade STAT, Bosh is awful, Amare+ Melo > Lebron+ Wade....etc.

Honestly people, what type of world ya'll living in?

To make it clear for the 1000th time:

- We don't want to trade Melo, he's a great player
    - Copy and paste with Amar'e Stoudemire
    - Lebron+ Wade might very well win a championship this year. I hate them both, but let's be honest: Lebron is arguably the best player in the world at this point and WAde is certainly the best SG in the world.
    - Chris Bitch might be a bitch, but he's a decent basketball player, better than everything we have as 3rd option
    - Dwight Howard is not coming to NY

NOw please close this ridiculous thread. Thanks

You sooooo right guy

Originally Posted by Sprewell-Houston
    This whole thread is a load of B.S., please cut whatever drug you're on bro and come back to reality!

When I read some of the posts in this thread I'm not believing this is a NYK forum honestly....trade Melo, trade STAT, Bosh is awful, Amare+ Melo > Lebron+ Wade....etc.

Honestly people, what type of world ya'll living in?

To make it clear for the 1000th time:

- We don't want to trade Melo, he's a great player
    - Copy and paste with Amar'e Stoudemire
    - Lebron+ Wade might very well win a championship this year. I hate them both, but let's be honest: Lebron is arguably the best player in the world at this point and WAde is certainly the best SG in the world.
    - Chris Bitch might be a bitch, but he's a decent basketball player, better than everything we have as 3rd option
    - Dwight Howard is not coming to NY

NOw please close this ridiculous thread. Thanks

Originally Posted by NYallDay
    hmm so lets see, orlando would be getting.....
    pau "soft as terry cloth" gasol
    lamar "tweeting about my reality show before game 1 of the playoffs" odom

lets say the lakers have to take back arenas,fine!

now you have lamar odom and hedo playing the same position, while eating into ryan andersons minutes. you have brandon bass, who doesnt rebound or play an inside game, at the 4 playing with pau who cant play inside.then you got stan van gundy, a defensive minded coach trying to teach pau how to play defense?
    the people of orlando payed for the new arena there....are they really buying tickets to come see those guys play? really?

you might be right, in the end , the magic management might feel thats the best deal out there for them to get, but i dont know how much of a fan base you keep if you dont bring in a star for a star.
    and in the end, the person with all the power is dwight. he could simply say , im only signing an extension with so and so , and no other team will even attempt to trade for him.
    Bynum, Odom & a 1st round pick is what I think the final package will look like. I don't see the Knicks trading STAT or Melo, they seem to be 2 guys who we are trying to build around, not use as pieces to bring other players in. If I'm wrong feel free to rag on this idea but I just don't see Dwight Howard coming to the Knicks. I think he wants to play in a warm climate & has eyes only for Los Angeles if he decides to leave Orlando. That's just my gut feeling.

thats fine. i mean if im the magic gm i try to get star power in return. but thats just me, maybe he might want to go the lakers route and get good pieces in return and stay competitive.
    i only brought this up because of the bucher article about howards preferred destinations being LA, NY, Dal and Orlando. But im happy going to war with STAT and Melo.

Originally Posted by STAT1
    Bynum, Odom & a 1st round pick is what I think the final package will look like. I don't see the Knicks trading STAT or Melo, they seem to be 2 guys who we are trying to build around, not use as pieces to bring other players in. If I'm wrong feel free to rag on this idea but I just don't see Dwight Howard coming to the Knicks. I think he wants to play in a warm climate & has eyes only for Los Angeles if he decides to leave Orlando. That's just my gut feeling.

Originally Posted by NYallDay
    i only brought this up because of the bucher article about howards preferred destinations being LA, NY, Dal and Orlando.
    As a rule, I disregard anything that Ric Bucher reports.

LOL
    damnit i need to stop gettin suckered by these lame 'experts' lol.

Originally Posted by Marek
    As a rule, I disregard anything that Ric Bucher reports.