Guard Russell Westbrook, Oklahoma City 184

2010-11 ALL-NBA THIRD TEAM

Position Player, Team (1st Team Votes) Points
Forward LaMarcus Aldridge, Portland 135
Forward Zach Randolph, Memphis 67
Center Al Horford, Atlanta 62
Guard Manu Ginobili, San Antonio 106
Guard Chris Paul, New Orleans 157

Kobe 1st team, Gasol 2nd team and Ginobili 3rd team is a ****ing joke!

Last time I checked, San Antonio got their ass kicked by Memphis and the LAkers got swept, Gasol playing like a bitch, but yeah All NBA 2nd Team...right! My ass!

Melo should be All 2nd Team instead of Gaysol and Wade is the best SG in the world, hands down. What did Kobe do all season? He's not the monster anymore after his knee issues plus age is starting to catch up.

I'd also switch Chris Paul and Westbrook, yeah Westbrook is great and his numbers are fancy, but Paul is arguably the best PG in the league.

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
I'm guessing cause of the trade... next year he better be on there somewhere.

Barring an injury, he'll definitely be on atleast the 2nd team next year.

I'm looking for him to average around 25 ppg and shoot close to 48% in this system next season.

NYallDay

Benchwarmer
agree with everything you said. :beer:

Last time I checked, San Antonio got their ass kicked by Memphis and the LAkers got swept, Gasol playing like a bitch, but yeah All NBA 2nd Team...right! My ass!

Melo should be All 2nd Team instead of Gaysol and Wade is the best SG in the world, hands down. What did Kobe do all season? He's not the monster anymore after his knee issues plus age is starting to catch up.

I'd also switch Chris Paul and Westbrook, yeah Westbrook is great and his numbers are fancy, but Paul is arguably the best PG in the league.

melo did get fifty-some voting points, so he was still on some voters' radar despite the trade. also, interesting that no celtic player made any of the all-NBA teams. not arguing any of them should have made it, just think it's interesting.

StreetDreams21

I got Soul

You have to remember this is for regular season only, not the playoffs.

STAT1

Starter
I'm guessing cause of the trade... next year he better be on there somewhere.

What's that got to do with anything? This isn't Allstar team voting, it's All-NBA based on stats Melo was clearly deserving of recognition. Lamarcus Aldridge getting 3rd team over Melo is a joke.

moneyg

Starter
What's that got to do with anything? This isn't Allstar team voting, it's All-NBA based on stats Melo was clearly deserving of recognition. Lamarcus Aldridge getting 3rd team over Melo is a joke.

i think the coaches voted for this.. there are many goerge karl lovers so this is a clear case of payback to melo for forcing trade