How good would MDA do if he ran the SSOL with GSW?

What record do you think they would have?

stephencurry_montaellis.jpg

I just read this off a poster in the GSW forum:

I'd like to bring in Mike D'Antoni if/when he gets fired from the Knicks job. The problem with the Knicks after the Carmelo trade is that the personnel does not match the style D'Antoni prefers. However, here, his offense would be perfect for Curry - and that's all I really care about.

D. Lee knows the guy and had a statistically better season under him. Udoh is the kind of role player D'Antoni likes to use at C. Monta might struggle a bit in the offense but he could either be used in more of an off-ball role or be used as trade bait.
Curry
Ellis
Wright
Lee
Udoh

I think they can become the new Phoenix Suns if he coached there.

nuckles2k2

Superstar
They'd be an offensive powerhouse. Probably good for 49 to 56 wins a season. They would probably also give up fewer transition points only because they have more knockdown shooters than we do.

This would probably be the time to do it as well, while the powers of the WC are in flux. They'd still have some problems with teams who have size up front and can rebound and play D well enough to negate the fast pace and force a slower, half court, tempo...but I think there are far more of those teams in the Eastern Conference than out west.

Let's ship this dude out to Oakland...I'll buy his plane ticket if I have to.

Knicksdabest

Benchwarmer
record would be better but i dont see why they would want another up tempo coach.they would prolly lean towards getting a defensive minded coach(which is y its been reported that mike brown is the lead candidate).y would they want don nelson jr.?

jpz17

Starter
they would be similar to the Knicks last season, but it isn't worth it because D'Antoni won't leave New York for another 5 seasons probably. :D Thank god

clumsy

Rotation player
would probably be the most entertaining team in the NBA. Get swept in the 1st round every year too.

The team is a soft as baby doo doo already. They will only get softer.

knicksin60

Starter
The GSW and Mike D'antoni would make the perfect marriage.You have a 3rd rate team that has a history of not playing any defense and not doing much in the playoffs being united with a coach who couldn't teach defense at a junior high school level and who could never coach a team into the NBA finals even if it was the '72 Lakers.