Where do you see Eddy Curry 5 years from now?

knicksin60

Starter
Not that I want anything bad to happen to Eddy Curry and I know how sensitive the topic of suicide could be but for some reason it wouldn't surprise me at all if we were to find out that Eddy Curry died of an overdose or was found not breathing in his house.The man has had a difficult life and a failed basketball career.It is evident that he needs to go to therapy due to all that he's been through.Even though he was my least favorite Knick I really hope that he gets his life together.

Marek

Benchwarmer
In 5 years he'll be wrapping up a failed stint in China.
Hopefully, he saves his money from playing there.

knicksin60

Starter
If Curry sees any type of action on an NBA floor in the future it would be the greatest shocker in NBA history.

Come on bro I was just bulking up yo!

:smokin:

KId needs to get biiiiiiig :teeth:

Nah I wish him all the best, heard from various sources that he actually seems to be a decent guy, just can't get his act together. It's not always a blessing to be rich and famous...some can't handle it - Eddy seems to be one of them.

I can't imagine how depressing it must be to actually live the life every man dreams of and then ****ing it up majestically!

He should go see a therapist, get a regular job at FedEx or whatever (I'm serious about it) so he can see the benefits of honest work and how tough it is to make $2000 a month and start working out in a gym on a regular basis, just sitting at home watching TV and rocking your XBox makes you lethargic and you come to a point where you're basically living for nothing.

Try to get a normal life Eddy! Superstardom wasn't made for you. Take it as a blessing, trust the lord and adapt to it!

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
Come on bro I was just bulking up yo!

:smokin:

KId needs to get biiiiiiig :teeth:

Nah I wish him all the best, heard from various sources that he actually seems to be a decent guy, just can't get his act together. It's not always a blessing to be rich and famous...some can't handle it - Eddy seems to be one of them.

I can't imagine how depressing it must be to actually live the life every man dreams of and then ****ing it up majestically!

He should go see a therapist, get a regular job at FedEx or whatever (I'm serious about it) so he can see the benefits of honest work and how tough it is to make $2000 a month and start working out in a gym on a regular basis, just sitting at home watching TV and rocking your XBox makes you lethargic and you come to a point where you're basically living for nothing.

Try to get a normal life Eddy! Superstardom wasn't made for you. Take it as a blessing, trust the lord and adapt to it!
Great post.

I never understood the dislike for him. He's not the reason he was offered a big contract. A lot of things things happened in his life the last few years that we couldn't even imagine.

I'd like to see him come back in the NBA, but he needs a year or two without it and get into consistent shape.

jwmann2

Rookie
Watching him as a high schooler, I would have never guessed he would have been in the league for as long as he has. He should have went to college and slimmed down and worked on his agility and mobility. So who knows? He may be the next Tree Rollins.

Watching him as a high schooler, I would have never guessed he would have been in the league for as long as he has. He should have went to college and slimmed down and worked on his agility and mobility. So who knows? He may be the next Tree Rollins.

I think it's more about getting his act together to actually get on the right path again. He went through some serious trouble the last couple of years. Basketball should be the last thing to worry about for him. Clear the financial debt, get the negativity out of your head, get in shape and THEN start thinking about basketball.

I don't know why, but I really feel sorry for him. I wish him well for his personal life, sucks to be in that kind of trouble. After all he doesn't seem to be a bad guy.

Starks

Starter
I know I don't sound compassionate, but I'd be very surprised if he is still alive. The weight issues, the money issues, the baby mama drama, the south-side of Chicago problems, and constantly being known as acolossal failure doesn't really add up to much. I envision him a very depressed young fella who doesn't have much else to keep him going.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
5 years from now, I see Eddy Curry being overweight, broke, and depressed.

I hope Curry can turn his life arround, but he doesn't seem to be doing what he has to do to get better.

He needs to get a personal trainer, life coach, and therapist. I doubt he will do it, though.

NewYork 21 Knicks

Benchwarmer
ya it sucks but curry needs real help.. he actually reminds me of dantoni although its clear eddys life needs help like mike d needs help they are to stubborn to get it and it only seems to get them into more trouble... hopefully for both eddy and us knicks fans they both realize the problem and adjust it.. all the best to eddy though.