Own a piece of the Garden

p0nder

Starter
everything is about makin money man.

all the same, i'd love to have one of these chairs but at ~$600 they are too expensive for my tastes. plus the shipping to Canada would be insane..

knicksin60

Starter
Those type of chairs could be found at Home Depot, Sam's Club or Cotsco Wholesale for $40 a piece.Any Knick fan who would spend $600 on a chair is either on heavy medication, has a habit of wasting their money on frivolous things or has a special love interest for the Dolan family.

Season ticket prices are already going up, the Knicks and Rangers have given their fans little to nothing to cheer about in the last decade, James Dolan doesn't care about the pride and reputation of the fans and the three teams that he owns, and he expects us to be stupid enough to throw away our hard earned money on garbage? No thank you! I'd rather keep my money.But I'm sure twenty thousand people are going to do the opposite.

Madhatter9382

Benchwarmer
Steiner has a lot of nice/cool things but in most memorabilia circles, they are known as a huge rip-off. Even their "Deals" are rip offs because they mark up their products so high...