Russel Westbrook

Let's pretend, New Orleans are as stubborn when it comes to trading CP3 as Denver were with Melo.

I'd say forget about CP3 and go for Westbrook!

THis guy is one of the premier point guards and just in his third season. He's tremendously athletic and would fit into our system and NYC in general.

I'm bringing this up, because he obviously isn't happy in OKC anymore. He fell out with Scott Brooks and probably even with Durant (as rumors suggest). Let's get him for Fields, Walker, Douglas and a 1st round pick.

Westbrook/ Melo / STAT - wow!

I think he wouldn't have to think twice, it's a golden opportunity for him. The second best PG in the Eastern Conference from the get-go and let's be honest, Oklahoma is a ****in dump compared to NYC, he'd go up into superstardom and play alongsdide two MVP candidates.

OKC probably want him out, to rescue the rest of their team and their coach. It looks like it's either Westbrook out or Scott Brooks, but even if Brooks has to go, their chemistry might not come back after Westbrook fell out with some of his teammates.

nuckles2k2

Superstar
Not even close to possible. It's not obvious that he isn't happy in OKC anymore, because that's just a jump to a wild conclusion....being upset that you got benched for calling plays that your teammates didn't like =/= trade me outta here.

He's not even approaching available. This right here was some crazy shit.

Marek

Benchwarmer
Even if Westbrook were available (which he won't be), that package of Fields + TD + Walker + #17 is not even close to what other teams would be willing to offer.

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
Westbrook is in a great position. Very young team who are contenders. All that stuff about him being that unhappy is just rumors and speculation. Don't let NYC being a great place make you think every player wants to leave their team for it.

Thugball

Benchwarmer
The only trade I can see happening with Westbrook is a swap between him and CP3.

This would be very bad news, and not just because it would eliminate our chances of getting CP3. But Durant with an elite pure point guard would be insane, the thunder would be a contender for years. Alley-oops from CP3 to Ibaka would be pretty sweet tho.

Kiyaman

Legend
Westbrook is in a great position. Very young team who are contenders. All that stuff about him being that unhappy is just rumors and speculation. Don't let NYC being a great place make you think every player wants to leave their team for it.

Thank u! :agreed:

Originally Posted by AmareForPresident
The only trade I can see happening with Westbrook is a swap between him and CP3.
A sign and trade of Westbrook would be Rondo and a first rounder.
Or Bosh and a first rounder, dont sleep on Maynor & Nate PG skills

The past 4 seasons OKC drafts, trades, and signings has all been for certain positions to better the "TEAM".