Official GO MAVS! Beat the Heat thread!!1

Rob Low

Rotation player
I've never seen a player get away with as many travels as Lebron has. I counted 3 today that he got away with, and 2 of them in the 4th.

ducktales17

Benchwarmer
I've never seen a player get away with as many travels as Lebron has. I counted 3 today that he got away with, and 2 of them in the 4th.

dude, just go **** yourself with the Lebron hate. The dude just legit SHOWED UP BIG TIME in the nba championship. He's shown up the entire postseason.

Seriously, if your still hating by now just go ****ing die.

That is all sir.

Rob Low

Rotation player
dude, just go **** yourself with the Lebron hate. The dude just legit SHOWED UP BIG TIME in the nba championship. He's shown up the entire postseason.

Seriously, if your still hating by now just go ****ing die.

That is all sir.

How am I hating, I thought he played great. Im not saying they won because of the no calls, im just saying in general he gets away with a lot of travel calls. It's not his fault, it was more a criticism of the NBA refs than Lebron.

ducktales17

Benchwarmer
How am I hating, I thought he played great. Im not saying they won because of the no calls, im just saying in general he gets away with a lot of travel calls. It's not his fault, it was more a criticism of the NBA refs than Lebron.

fair enough, I'll give you that. Just make it more clear

Kiyaman

Legend
As much as I luv headcoach Rick Carlisle great playoff strategy (in Detroit,
Indiana, and Mavs), there is no-way the Mavs roster talent level could
over-match the NBA top-2 best players in the league.

D.Wade & Lebron's 4th quarter performance the last 8 seasons has been
super-Explosive to make them who they are now in the NBA.
They are two of the top-10 highest paid sports players in endorsements.

The two Super-Star players put together the Miami Heat
team....making Stern a HATER, NBA owners a HATER, Sports Media
a HATER, and so many Fans a HATER.

The Cap disscusion this offseason will lead into a Cap-Lockout b/c
these two super-stars (making above 100M per from endorsements)
took a pay cut to build their-own dynasty team under HOF Pat Riley.
NBA owners fear the thought of losing one of their best FA players to
the "Pay-Cut" dynasty team within the next 5 offseasons.
The owners will vote to lose the MLE, which would hurt the league
more than it would hurt the Miami Heat.

Because he'd just face-up and go by them. Then once he gets around either or, who's defending the paint - either a smaller player or Dirk. Not good.
Idk, I remember when we played Dallas, Amare had a really tough time trying to score when Chandler or Haywood was guarding him. If Haywood/Chandler can guard Amare then why can't they guard Bosh?

GoNYK127

Benchwarmer
I definitely don't want Miami to win, but honestly, I wouldn't be to disappointed if they did win for one reason. It'll show that other top notch players in the NBA will need to join up to form there own "Big 3". If Miami wins the first year after they joined forces, why wouldn't another top knotch player want to join Melo and Amar'e in NY. Teams will know the only way to get a ring will be to join up and we already have 2 of the top players in the NBA. Cp3 will go no where else except NY when the opportunity arises.

SSj4Wingzero

All Star
Either that or every single superstar is going to go to LA and be Kobe's bitch and then we're screwed. But I see where you're going with this.

If Miami's Big 3 win a title in their FIRST YEAR of existence then either CP3 or D12 is going to have to come to NY if anybody ever wants to dethrone the Heat. There's nowhere else to go!