Thread: **** all of you Lebron haters

Hybrid View

Default **** all of you Lebron haters

All of you whiny bitches who are pissed he didn't come to NY. Go suck it. My nig*a just showed again why he's the best player in the league. DOMINANT.

That was some clutch ass **** from both Lebron and Dwade..can't even front

Dirk taking the 'chip

This is Dirk's year.

I don't think anyone ever doubted his talent. I think people hated the way he handled the offseason.

I for one will never root for LeBron, despite acknowledging that he is the best player in the NBA right now. I just don't respect him personally, even if I respect his game.

I don't hate Lebron, I hate Miami!!!!!

Part of me knew when Mia. got Shaq they would win a title within the time frame he claimed they would but I down played it because it was Mia.

Alonzo Mourning was the best defensive Center in the league in the early 2000's- I wouldve never expressed that because he too was a player in Mia.

My in-laws own a 6 bedroom beach house close to South Beach; but I will claim that its not as nice as the beach house my wife and I own in some remote beach in Deleware that most of you have never heard of, you know why?.....it's in Mia.

Club Dream is off the hook in Mia, however I will tell you that Dream in DC is better, why.....you got it!!!!!

So basically as a Knick fan I hate everything that has to do with that City!!! For instance I love The OKC Thunder's roster from coach on down to the 12th man....but take that same squad, switch them with the Heat and suddendly I will tell you Durant is overatted, not cut out for stardom, Westbrook is not a pure PG and James Harden is one of the bummiest looking players ever!!!

See I have long given up with being upset about Lebron leaving and Clev and not becoming a Knick (that shipped sailed somewhere around December of this season), simply put, I hate The Heat and Lebron,Bosh and Dwade play for them so they are guilty by association.

with that....Chicago had a meltdown and that is why they lost game 5 not because of anything The Heat did well! see regardless if I believe that or not my hate for Miami is telling me to think that way and I happily accept it

Thanks.

Originally Posted by New New York
    I don't hate Lebron, I hate Miami!!!!!

Part of me knew when Mia. got Shaq they would win a title within the time frame he claimed they would but I down played it because it was Mia.

Alonzo Mourning was the best defensive Center in the league in the early 2000's- I wouldve never expressed that because he too was a player in Mia.

My in-laws own a 6 bedroom beach house close to South Beach; but I will claim that its not as nice as the beach house my wife and I own in some remote beach in Deleware that most of you have never heard of, you know why?.....it's in Mia.

Club Dream is off the hook in Mia, however I will tell you that Dream in DC is better, why.....you got it!!!!!

So basically as a Knick fan I hate everything that has to do with that City!!! For instance I love The OKC Thunder's roster from coach on down to the 12th man....but take that same squad, switch them with the Heat and suddendly I will tell you Durant is overatted, not cut out for stardom, Westbrook is not a pure PG and James Harden is one of the bummiest looking players ever!!!

See I have long given up with being upset about Lebron leaving and Clev and not becoming a Knick (that shipped sailed somewhere around December of this season), simply put, I hate The Heat and Lebron,Bosh and Dwade play for them so they are guilty by association.

with that....Chicago had a meltdown and that is why they lost game 5 not because of anything The Heat did well! see regardless if I believe that or not my hate for Miami is telling me to think that way and I happily accept it

Thanks.
    The ball is you in this video.