Cp3 is the savior.
Its done. Destiny fulfilled. The best player in the world got better,. Second best player is a defensive beast now. Third wheel is a pretty big wheel. Miami in the Finals.
They have IT. Whatever that thing is. Call it confidence, call it ability call it Swag. Whatever it is, this is what I feared.
STAT and Melo dont have IT. Dantoni never had it therefore cant teach it.
Can the Knicks have it. Dont know. I would like to say the STAT and Melo saw this on TV and were inspired but Melo is having a Birthday party at Greenhouse NYC tonight. I dont think they will watch the game in whole.
Many will come in here saying we gotta chance. That I gave up. All I'm saying is that they had that greatness swag. Now they lookinng like they have that Championship Swag.
This is so frustrating for a Knick fan because we were never able to put a team that represent excellence and greatness. We still stuck on hope. I dont like hoping that we get it together. I dont want to Hope Chauncey can be the pg we need. Dont want to hope Dantoni STAT and Melo make a commitment to defense.
Miami chasing rings, we hoping for glimpses.
Chris Paul will solve a major problem we have
That is what Im saying. CP3 Wade and Lebron are cut from the same cloth.
If We dont get him and new coach. We will be Miami's Sacramento Kings.
I hope Popovich comes here.
I want CP3 not only for his talents but for his leader ship. I can see him screaming at STAT and Melo if the mess up and he can do that because he can show it on the floor. Billups is old who cant defend that well.
Last edited by Blumatic; May 26, 2011 at 22:43. Reason: correction
Lebron has been to the Finals before. Let the Heat take 4 from the Mavericks first before we give them too much credit. I'm not saying that the Heat haven't been very impressive lately, but so were the Magic back in '95 with Penny and Shaq, until the Rockets absolutely dismantled them in the Finals. The Bulls showed in the last 2 weeks why you shouldn't put too much stock in what a team does in the regular season when it does not have stars that are proven in the playoffs. If anything, this Heat/Bulls series showed me what a short trip it will be for the Knicks to be the 2nd best team in the East, if the appropriate moves are made over the next year.
I think Dallas gives them all they can handle...this series goes 6 games...either can win
wait so if ur coach doesn't have it, ur screwed?
when did Erick Spoelstra get it?!
Put Lebron on the other teams best player and Miami has a chance to win any game. Dirk is not the natural matchup for Lebron but if he goes off in game 1, I wonder if Spoelstra puts Lebron on Dirk.
So who's the best and who's the second best in your oppinion Blumatic?
My top 4 goes like this right now:
1. D-Wade (what a beast he has become in virtually every department, offense, defense, rebunding, IQ, attitiude - he's got it all and won a ring even without Lebron and Bosh!)
2. Lebron James (the most complete basketball player right now, season average close to a triple double. Probably the most versatile player since Magic Johnson, can't win **** though without Wade and Bosh).
3. Dirk Nowitzki (what a great player he has become, best jump shooting big man ever, improved passer, high IQ guy. Still not a good defender, but much improved since 2006 and he doesn't seem to be that soft anymore.)
4. Dwight Howard (a beast of a man, superman, D12, the baddest mother to walk around since Tyson in his prime - nough said!)
2. Dwayne Wade - Killer, ultarcompetitive. True leader. Wont think twice to rip into Lebron.
3. Dirk Nowitzki - Great and Clutch scorer. Doesnt necessarily make his teammates better but plays within the system in a superstar kind of way *if you catch my drift).
4. Dwight Howard - Beast of the regular East (Adidas commercial). Slowly becoming the next Shaq.
Now I think Chris Paul, Deron Williams, and Derrick Rose should receive high mention but I think its very hard for me to rank point guards. They have the job to run an offense not necessarily go ham to win a game and when its just them on a team alone pgs genrally fail.