CP3 is now a NECESSITY for a ship

ducktales17

Benchwarmer
I know I always get on people for making ridiculous comments in the heat (pun intended) of the moment, but **** it.

Lebron and Wade just put up some of the most clutch shit I've ever seen in my ****ing life. Their leadership and "get it done at all costs" mentality will make them impossible to beat.

The only way to beat them....... CP3!!!!!!!!

CP3 is the BEST leader in the entire NBA. We need someone with that leadership to counter Wade/Lebron's leadership.

I still think Melo can easily be the best player in the NBA. He just doesn't have the mentality to take us all the way.

This is why having Stat and Melo CAN be a problem. Because they're such big stars there are very few PG's who demand the respect to put them in their place. This is why I love having Billups right now. He couldn't give a shit about getting into one of them. Paul is one of the few others who can do this. If we don't have this "commanding" PG we won't go anywhere.

This is why I love Kemba Walker as well. He has that self confidence and leadership skills to play his own game. Not Melo/Amare's games.

Kemba or CP3. Get it done.

Blumatic

Rotation player

Wow. Great CB highlights. None of them in HD. Thats how old he is. Chauncey aggravates me sometimes. We would have won some games against the Celtics had he been there because he has great poise. But it would be nice to get a guy who is younger and better.

I dont want to hope that Chauncey is that guy we need. I want to know. But Im stuck hoping. I know CP3 is that guy.