Scottie Pippen Says Lebron Better Than Jordan!

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports....eatest-scorer-ever-lebron-best-player/related

?Michael Jordan is probably the greatest scorer to ever play in the game, but I may go as far to say LeBron James is probably the greatest player to ever play the game. Not only can he score at will, but he keeps everybody involved. You have to be on your Ps and Qs because everybody is a threat to score when he?s on the floor. Not only that, LeBron James will dominate the game on the offensive end and he?s able to do it on the defensive end as well. He can get in those passing lanes and dominate the game.?

Dude must be hitting the pipe. MJ is the greatest and Lebron has not even earned a ring yet let alone the honor to be brought up in the same breath. Lebron has been a choke artist and MJ would have never gone to play for another players team...period. D Wade already has a ring and it's his team regardless of who is the better player on any given night.

SMFH at Pippen...

shaq.gif

Michael Jordan carried the ball and traveled his way to a championship.

Funny, because nobody travels more than Lebron, apart from STAT maybe.
Lebron couldn't win a ring without 2 other All Stars by his side, one of them beeing a better player than himself in D-Wade.

I'd say if a player ever reached Jordan it was Kobe during his 'all alone' years in L.A., after the Shaq trade and Jackson left when he could go off for 50 in a half, 66 in 3 quarters and 81 in a game. That was pretty Jordan-esque by Kobe.

Lebron is more of a mashup between Magic, Dominique and Pippen.

InGodsHands

Benchwarmer
I don't know what Scottie Pippen is smoking. Lebron need 9 more MVPS to catch Jordan (rings don't matter it's a team accomplishment not individual). Otherwise we could say that Adam Morrison is better than Charles Barkley because he has 2 rings.

As for Kobe he's only a scorer always was and always will be. He can't dominate the game on defensive end. Jordan averaged more rebounds per game in his Wizards days when he was 39 than Kobe in this season when he was 33. Also Jordan averaged 30-8-8 for a season are you kidding me? Kobe can only dream of stats like that.

MSGhobo247

Rotation player
Good way to get your name back out there Scottie. Too bad everyone thinks you're crazier then Rodman now.

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
Ridiculous..

Scottie said something dumb that I'm sure he wishes he could take back.

Jordan IMO, is and will go down as the better basketball player, better scorer, better defender, better leader and the better clutch performer.

Scottie knows this and started to backtrack today w his comments on twitter where he acknowledged Jordan as the greatest.

He's just mad because Jordan has his face on another GOAT, NBA2k11.. ;-)

I don't know what Scottie Pippen is smoking. Lebron need 9 more MVPS to catch Jordan (rings don't matter it's a team accomplishment not individual). Otherwise we could say that Adam Morrison is better than Charles Barkley because he has 2 rings.

As for Kobe he's only a scorer always was and always will be. He can't dominate the game on defensive end. Jordan averaged more rebounds per game in his Wizards days when he was 39 than Kobe in this season when he was 33. Also Jordan averaged 30-8-8 for a season are you kidding me? Kobe can only dream of stats like that.

Agreed, but Kobe is the onlyone who comes close imo.

He played at least a couple of years during a time when defense was omnipresent, opposed to Lebitch who is allowed to walk his way to the basket each night.

Kobe > Lebron,
Jordan > EVERYBODY imo.

jnuh

Rookie
Pippen also thought he was better then Jordan. He is an idiot. Jordan is the GOAT.

Also to the poster who said Kobe couldn't play D .... I don't what you are watching. He is (was) one of the best defender in the league. Kobe has been named to the all defensive first team 9 times and the second team twice. His trophy case speaks for itself.

I don't know how you could be a NYK right now and point the finger at anyone for not playing defense.

And to the poster who doesn't think rings count ... SMH. It is a team sport but the greatest of the great ones ones rise up and seal the deal. And then the ring seals the deal of there greatness.

Obviously Adam Morrison isn't in Barkley's league .... but you are comparing a superstar to a ham and egger. Compare Barkley to the guy who won the ring for Morrison.

InGodsHands

Benchwarmer
Pippen also thought he was better then Jordan. He is an idiot. Jordan is the GOAT.

Also to the poster who said Kobe couldn't play D .... I don't what you are watching. He is (was) one of the best defender in the league. Kobe has been named to the all defensive first team 9 times and the second team twice. His trophy case speaks for itself.

I don't know how you could be a NYK right now and point the finger at anyone for not playing defense.

And to the poster who doesn't think rings count ... SMH. It is a team sport but the greatest of the great ones ones rise up and seal the deal. And then the ring seals the deal of there greatness.

Obviously Adam Morrison isn't in Barkley's league .... but you are comparing a superstar to a ham and egger. Compare Barkley to the guy who won the ring for Morrison.

I never said that Kobe couldn't play D. I said he wasn't a master on defence like Jordan. MJ won Defensive Player Of The Year award and LED the league in steals 3 times! Also he averaged over 1 BLK per game 4 times. Kobe just once. When Bryant was younger he vas a VERY GOOD on D but now..not so. I don't know how they could say that he desreved ALL DEFENSIVE 1ST TEAM more than Wade in this season...I just can't. He is aging and it's not that diffuclt to see..

As for the Knicks D..It doesn't exist because D'Antoni and that's not a secret what his style looks like.

And the last...you are a Knicks fan so you know about being great without title...Patrick Ewing..I think that if he played as hard as he could for us for all those years thatspeaks for itself, ring or not he is great like others who didn't win - Malone, Stockton, Barkley, Nique, Iverson etc.

jnuh

Rookie
I never said that Kobe couldn't play D. I said he wasn't a master on defence like Jordan. MJ won Defensive Player Of The Year award and LED the league in steals 3 times! Also he averaged over 1 BLK per game 4 times. Kobe just once. When Bryant was younger he vas a VERY GOOD on D but now..not so. I don't know how they could say that he desreved ALL DEFENSIVE 1ST TEAM more than Wade in this season...I just can't. He is aging and it's not that diffuclt to see..

As for the Knicks D..It doesn't exist because D'Antoni and that's not a secret what his style looks like.

And the last...you are a Knicks fan so you know about being great without title...Patrick Ewing..I think that if he played as hard as he could for us for all those years thatspeaks for itself, ring or not he is great like others who didn't win - Malone, Stockton, Barkley, Nique, Iverson etc.

You can be great without a tittle .... The rings put you in a different class though for the most part. And aside from AI all those guys you named didn't win title basically because the GOAT be them all.