Does anyone else here think Lil Wayne is garbage?

la2ny

Starter
Lil Wayne is trash and he has influenced a whole generation of garbage rappers and even worse music

ducktales17

Benchwarmer
I used to think the guy was just total shit.

I even made a rap remix dissing the ***** out

but he's coming out hard ever since bein released from jail

he's gaining a little respect here.

Still, only great current rappers are nas, T.I., Prodigy, immortal, em, jay,..... i'm missing some but **** it i'm bored of thinking

I used to think the guy was just total shit.

I even made a rap remix dissing the ***** out

but he's coming out hard ever since bein released from jail

he's gaining a little respect here.

Still, only great current rappers are nas, T.I., Prodigy, immortal, em, jay,..... i'm missing some but **** it i'm bored of thinking
Do you really believe he was in jail?

ducktales17

Benchwarmer
Do you really believe he was in jail?

was he not lol? i'm pretty sure i read a couple of reports about him going to jail. Then a year later I read reports saying he was being released.

Plus, there wasn't shit coming out from him during this time period....

what do u know that I don't?

I really don't follow rappers personal lives at all.

was he not lol? i'm pretty sure i read a couple of reports about him going to jail. Then a year later I read reports saying he was being released.

Plus, there wasn't shit coming out from him during this time period....

what do u know that I don't?

I really don't follow rappers personal lives at all.
What I'm saying is that he was treated differently and was separated and protected from everyone else because he's famous. Yet he raps about going to jail and being a thug.

"Lil Wayne is gonna be OK," retired NYPD detective and noted "hip-hop cop" Derrick Parker told MTV News. "While he's in jail, it's a matter of fact they may not put him with the general population because of who he is and his popularity. They might lock him down and let him come out with a supervisor and stuff like that [when he's] in the main area — but he's definitely going to be treated differently."

ducktales17

Benchwarmer
Man, I just generally respect anyone who gets paid. Wayne had a dream. He worked damn hard. He accomplished his dream. I respect anyone who does that.

One thing I will say about him is that he has incredible "artistry". He's very intelligent.

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
Lil'Waynes shit for the past 3-4 years has been pretty hot. I dunno how anyone can hate...flow is tight, metaphors are on point and dude is just a character. He is not my favorite by any means but his shit is def tight.

KingCharles34

All Star
Weezy has as good of a flow as anyone else, to me hes either hit or miss. Hes made alotta good songs throughout his career, earlier in his career i think he was more consistent. Wayne was the rapper of the year in 2007 in my opinion but he aint been as good since

Theres still alotta good rappers out

Raekwon
Lloyd Banks
Prodigy
Method Man
Jay-Z
Royce
Joe buddens
Styles
Sheek
Camron
Vado
Busta Rhymes
Nas
Saigon
Kanye West
The game

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
Lil Wayne's not the worst. He's not the best, either. Compared to 90% of the rappers out right now, he's above average. I give him a 6 out of 10, when it comes to rapping.

serendipity10

Benchwarmer
His lyrics is not bad but I can't stand his voice and how young kids dress like him and look up to him.

I can't stand his voice.