In Boston getting straight hated on!

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
I'm rocking my Melo jersey and kats are hating everywhere I go. I wish we could have taken just one game. Having injuries is not a good enough excuse. FML!

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
I'm rocking my Melo jersey and kats are hating everywhere I go. I wish we could have taken just one game. Having injuries is not a good enough excuse. FML!

Repping your team in enemy territory deserves respect..

I like that!

STAT1

Starter
Repping your team in enemy territory deserves respect..

I like that!

I dunno, I look at douchebags that wear their Boston Red Sox hats all over NYC & think they're a buncha douchebags for wearing their Boston Red Sox hats all over NYC.

MSGhobo247

Rotation player
Next time you're in boston u should wear a customized Knicks jersey... on the back where the name is it should just say "Fack Baston".

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
I dunno, I look at douchebags that wear their Boston Red Sox hats all over NYC & think they're a buncha douchebags for wearing their Boston Red Sox hats all over NYC.

Yeah, if you wear your Jersey in that type of situation you kinda bring any vitriol you recieve upon yourself. You gotta know it's coming going in..

elcol

Rotation player
its disrespectful when you are from NYC and ur rocking another teams jersey..thats fking disrespectful i hate these dumbass heat fans and celtic/red sox fans -- endrant lol

I seen two cocksuckers rocking Heat snap backs today.. wanted to **** them up severely, especially since I was wearing my Knicks snap back today lol.

jimkcchief88

All Star

Cant believe this is an actual thread. I live in Chicago and have been rockin my Knicks stuff here since the second dynasty days of the late 90's... So what do you want now a cookie??? Maybe they are just hatin on you because you are a BUSTER....

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
Cant believe this is an actual thread. I live in Chicago and have been rockin my Knicks stuff here since the second dynasty days of the late 90's... So what do you want now a cookie??? Maybe they are just hatin on you because you are a BUSTER....

You are either really bored or really mad at all the beatings I have handed you. Either way your trolling is juvenile and will never make up for all the L's you have accumulated against me. We are all proud that you walk around Chicago with your Knicks gear on. :beer:

They aren't hating on ME they are hating on NY sports very similar to you as a matter of fact JimmyQueef the sperm Thief. Much like you they bet on the Knicks failure and downfall! Perhaps you are from Boston and not Chicago my little Boston Baked Queen...

Last edited:

KingCharles34

All Star
smh @ jimmy :eek:hboy:

Much respect to trillion for being a one man army

I was in massachusetts once wearing a yankees hat and people were yellin sh*t at me, i was only like 17 or 18 then but now i would yell sh*t back at those faggots. Part of me wants to drive to boston so i can get your back against those fags