Sometimes I have less than ten characters to post

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
Can you drop that? I know you don't want people spamming, but I think we have good enough members where letting us respond with just one emoticon is enough to express ourselves.

rady

Administrator
Staff member
the reason why this limit was set was to keep this thread free from single smiles or single words posts.. but if you quote something from the previous poster you can trick the system. :)

rady

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah, just saw that. But you can enter a short phrase such as.. //ten characters// and will not affect it in any way :)

ducktales17

Benchwarmer
Just want to put myself on the record of being completely for the short posting.

Sometimes a post just needs a good

"LOL"

or

"LMAO"

short and sweet.

Rady....... OFF WITH HIS HEAD

DrB

Benchwarmer
10 Character or more

Yeah, just saw that. But you can enter a short phrase such as.. //ten characters// and will not affect it in any way :)
I also am getting a more than 10 character request when trying to submit a post on ROLL CALL which BTW is a great idea. At age 70 , been a fan since the 1950's I am really disappointed I have not figured out how to get ROLL CALL POSTED. Having said that I LOVE THE SITE.:thumbsup::thumbsup:. Maybe some help via e-mail or AIM messenger for anyone with a second or two to help the computer impaired..LOL

rady

Administrator
Staff member
DrB, the roll call reply should work just as the rest of the threads. As long as your reply contains more then 10 characters there shouldn't be any problem.

Although.. you might be submitting your reply in full quotation, in which case it won't work. Make sure you cut the
[/ quote] tags within your post!

DrB

Benchwarmer
DrB, the roll call reply should work just as the rest of the threads. As long as your reply contains more then 10 characters there shouldn't be any problem.

Although.. you might be submitting your reply in full quotation, in which case it won't work. Make sure you cut the
[/ quote] tags within your post!
Thanks for the Help...I got it done. Next task ...figuring out a SIGNATURE and the right number of PIXELS...is that a "PIX..ELS and Roll"