Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Warriors Hire Mark Jackson

Veteran

Originally Posted by friedduck

Someone buy dis wigget a muzzle.

Coach D'antoni little experience? Years as pro point guard, euro coaching, NBA coaching, Olympic coaching. Sit down, son, every time you post it sounds like a queef more than coming from some chief.

How much experience do you need? How bout an OUNCE of NBA coaching bfore u hand dem the keys to new york basketball. Wha? But it's coo cuz he be black? Whachu even saying, why you defending this dude like you want his balls in yo mouth. Oh. Pause.

DAMN fool like you reason wise n strong black men, like myself, get some stereotyped **** as being weak n clinging to color before all other.
    Strong black men like you and "Starbury"??? Does that mean I have to start eating vasaline to be considered a "strong black man"??? lol

Veteran

Originally Posted by Red
    I am motherf*cker now take a seat.

Doc Rivers

Larry Bird

Lenny Wilkens

Don Nelson

...all successful coaches without previous "experience".

Scott Skiles

Vinny DelNegro

Dave Cowens

Shall I go on...

West likes him (yeah the NBA logo West), many say he has great attributes, and many posters referred to his commentating (hating)

yet you have doubts based on your uber knowledge.

You're a complete failure, stick to clamoring for CP3. You're like a druggie looking for the next great fix- pun intended.

Living well is the best revenge.- George Herbert
    Thanks for the list Red.... I am here the CHI and forgot all about how the Bulls just gave Vinny the job without a lick of experience. I suppose I forgot because Vinny's tenure here was forgetable.....

I brought race into the equation because it always intrigues me that whenever a person of color gets a high-profile job, his or her credentials and "experience" are brought into question. I don't know how much more "experience" Mark Jackson needs than a productive 17 year NBA career as coach on the floor, but what do I know. My football teams' headcoach(Todd Haley) was a college golfer and never played a down in the NFL. His daddy was a big shot in the Steelers organization....Go figure... This is now a CLASSIC KO.COM thread.

Originally Posted by jimkcchief88
    Thanks for the list Red.... I am here the CHI and forgot all about how the Bulls just gave Vinny the job without a lick of experience. I suppose I forgot because Vinny's tenure here was forgetable.....

I brought race into the equation because it always intrigues me that whenever a person of color gets a high-profile job, his or her credentials and "experience" are brought into question. I don't know how much more "experience" Mark Jackson needs than a productive 17 year NBA career as coach on the floor, but what do I know. My football teams' headcoach(Todd Haley) was a college golfer and never played a down in the NFL. His daddy was a big shot in the Steelers organization....Go figure... This is now a CLASSIC KO.COM thread.

Trust me I get it. Well aware of the hypocrisies we face in life- hence the Rooney rule.