So what's your favorite moments/parts from this past season?

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
I'm gonna reflect back on this season positively. The post-season didn't go well, but even that had some good memories (Melo and AC's great games).

Even thought we lost this game, our first meeting with the Celtics at the Garden was nuts. Even before the game started I had a different excitement for it, this board had a different excitement for it, and the Garden had a different excitement for it. We were on a roll going into that game. It was a such a great game that even though I doubted Stoudemire's shot counted at the end, I let out a quick yell. It was crazy. I wonder if that game thread was even more than the Playoffs'.

I love Felton's shot to seal the game against Toronto.

Seeing Vanessa Hudgens in HD at the Garden.

Even though I was down about the trade, those commercials for Melo coming home was amazing and so was the feel of the game in his debut, and we won, on Legends Night no less.

Melo game winner vs the Grizzles

Melo game winning shot then block on Granger

Amare "almost" game winner vs the Celtics

Beating the Heat in Miami a few days after Melo trade

Beating the Heat with our pre Melo trade team

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
Melo game winner vs the Grizzles

Melo game winning shot then block on Granger

Amare "almost" game winner vs the Celtics

Beating the Heat in Miami a few days after Melo trade

Beating the Heat with our pre Melo trade team
Those are other favorites of mine as well..........and man beating the Heat that time after the trade...epic game.

The win in Miami really made me proud, where Melo and STAT denied Lebron.

The blowout win over New Orleans was nice too.

Melo's gamewinner in Memphis.

The winning streak early on in the season, after STAT called the team out. We really looked like we could challenge Boston for the division title at that point, Felton and CHandler were fantastic at that point.

The Melo show infront of Jay-Z vs New Jersey where he hit threes from midcourt.

And in general STAT's great offensive play up till the All-Star break, from then on he kind of fell off.

kylepicklehead

Benchwarmer
This one was up there too with the STAT Block on LeBrick:

Aside from the Melo GW-- 0:21 is the best part in this video.

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
- Amare reaching 30+ points in 9 consecutive games,
- Ray making first triple-double in his career,
- Amare's almost game winning downtown shot against the C's,
- Amare's game winning block on LeBron,
- Douglas tying franchise record with 9 three-pointers in a game.

ducktales17

Benchwarmer
Watching Dantoni get exposed for being the fraud that he is, especially in the playoffs.

That was short lived when I realized we'd be stupid enough to keep him regardless.

Thugball

Benchwarmer
This was an eventful year in the NBA, and it was finally a good one to be a Knicks fan. Amare's block on LeBron has to be the highlight for me.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Clearly there are the favourites.

Wins against the Heat - Melo's first game and buzzer beaters - STAT's block.

But one game that I really loved, was the victory in Charlotte when Felton returned and shafted them. Both he and Amar'e were amazing that night. That win was all grit, will and defence.

I even posted it on YouTube I bummed it so hard.

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
I forgot about that game in Charlotte. I think that was one of the games I was thinking of when I originally thought of making this thread a while ago. Felton was great, and Amar'e was amazing. He mad an explosive dunk in that game as well. That streak of his was something else.

People are mentioning Stoudemire's block on LeBron, which is amazing. What is even more amazing is Billups' cold blooded three before it.

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
Crazy⑧s;180901 said:
Clearly there are the favourites.

Wins against the Heat - Melo's first game and buzzer beaters - STAT's block.

But one game that I really loved, was the victory in Charlotte when Felton returned and shafted them. Both he and Amar'e were amazing that night. That win was all grit, will and defence.

I even posted it on YouTube I bummed it so hard.

You see what a pass first PG can do with our offense!

Red

TYPE-A
^^^^ Huh?

A pass first pg?

Yeah... I see 28th in defense with our pass first in our offense pg. Sad.