Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Official GO HEAT! Beat the mavs thread!!1

Originally Posted by ducktales17
    you ****ing kidding me?

Because half of you are whining ****ing faggots who just piss and moan because Lebron didn't come to NY.

When in reality he was just making the best decision to get him the most championships. He knew Amare plays no defense, Dantoni coached no defense, and we were a ways off. He wanted to win NOW.

Still, most of ya'll are just ****ing immature as hell and are just straight haters.

I'm not trying to be "that guy". I'm rooting for my damn teams. I've always been a Wade/Lebron fan.

I know half of you loved lebron and wanted him here in NY. Keep on bitching.
    aren't you the little prick who constantly whines? nobody likes you on here and this didn't help by posting a "go miami" thread. obviously we wanted lebron in ny he's one of the best players in the NBA we don't like the heat because he teamed up with three other all stars just so he can win a championship and pat riley is another situation. you're obviously clueless of knicks heat rivalry in the 90's..

nobody is crying "i hate the heat because lebron didn't come to new york" thats a fuxing idiotic argument you got their and it smells like **** because you pulled it right out of your ass. you're the biggest bitch on the forums and you spam threads excessively. bravo to all the 1 star threads you've made and to the guy who takes up valuable time to 1 star them because you deserve it lmao

tl;dr

you're an attention whore

Originally Posted by AmareForPresident
    Fifth..

sixth.......

Veteran

Originally Posted by Madhatter9382
    sixth.......
    seventh...because it's the gospel truth.

i can see if the OP's point was that we should root for the Heat because if they win then the Knicks are likely to go all-out to get a 3rd star (assuming you're a supporter of that), but that's not really the direction this thread went.

I think Lebron not guarding Dirk in the 4th quarter has been very telling in this series.. I dont think Lebron wants to get ****ted on.. He was so quick to say "I got Rose" when Rose is liek 6'1" or 6'2".. But he's letting haslem and Bosh get beat on final shots by Dirk.. I think Lebron knows he cant stop Dirk and doesn't want to look bad

Veteran

Originally Posted by JoHnNyBoXeR
    I think Lebron not guarding Dirk in the 4th quarter has been very telling in this series.. I dont think Lebron wants to get ****ted on.. He was so quick to say "I got Rose" when Rose is liek 6'1" or 6'2".. But he's letting haslem and Bosh get beat on final shots by Dirk.. I think Lebron knows he cant stop Dirk and doesn't want to look bad
    it's an interesting point. at the same time, i think a team of a dozen top-notch psychiatrists couldn't fully describe the inner mechanics of Lebron James' mind in a playoff series. analyzing his efforts in the 2nd half of that game 4 is mind-boggling at best.

Originally Posted by JoHnNyBoXeR
    You could be right, but the coach might have made the decision for Haslem. Dirk ain't a player easy to stop.

I really like that move that Rick Carsile (aka Jim Carrey) made by putting Barea in starting lineup and Stevenson coming off the bench. I think that Jason Kidd is doing a great job on guarding D-Wade, plus Bibby can't guard Barea and I think Barea won't have a problem guarding Bibby. Then they have a great defender coming fresh off the bench in Stevenson.

Wewll, the refs did everything they could to make the Heat win this game, but it didn't happen. Bron BRon fouled so much, i think he fouled out twice, but finished the game with what 3 fouls....please....what a joke....The guy mugs everyone, especially near the basket, and gets called for a few fouls....Glad the mauves won despite the Refs BS

I think James caught his moms taking back shots from Wade with her head in Bosh's lap. A serious threesome going on. LOL. He looks totally out of it...

you ****ing kidding me?

Because half of you are whining ****ing faggots who just piss and moan because Lebron didn't come to NY.

When in reality he was just making the best decision to get him the most championships. He knew Amare plays no defense, Dantoni coached no defense, and we were a ways off. He wanted to win NOW.

Still, most of ya'll are just ****ing immature as hell and are just straight haters.

I'm not trying to be "that guy". I'm rooting for my damn teams. I've always been a Wade/Lebron fan.

I know half of you loved lebron and wanted him here in NY. Keep on bitching.
    YOUR A FAG LMAO... DEF NOT IMPRESSED BY MIAMI AT ALL,THEY PLAYED DEFENSE?? GET THE **** OUT.. I'LL BE HAPPY ENOUGH WHEN NY SURPASSES THESE FAGGOTS.. ARE YOU AS GAY AS CHRIS BOSH???(serious question)

Superstar

Ducktales has until Sunday evening to reconsider his proposal. It's not too late to go back on your promise. I think with KFFQ gone and Ducktales' account deletion appearing more imminent than ever, this forum will be a poorer place. I'm sure whoever (singular or plural) has been one starring him will feel a great void, should he delete his account.

I'm taking the initiative to make an open request, for Ducktales to reconsider the threat he has made to entire Knicks Online community; Our summer's entertainment depends on your decision.

After seeing LeBron's high-level of play last night, I am convinced that he is the best player on the planet.

Where you at DuckTales?!

Outside the arena yesterday, some guy asked Lebron for change of a dollar.
    James gave the man $0.75.

The guy was like, "Dude, I gave you a dollar."

Lebron said, "I don't have a fourth quarter."

Who's With Me!!!!!
    your a bandwagon fan and you have mental issues to post this garbage on this glorious site, shame on you