Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: LeBron James and Dwyane Wade will torment the Knicks in coming years just as Michael

Default LeBron James and Dwyane Wade will torment the Knicks in coming years just as Michael

The three of them - I am talking about Those Guys from Miami - playing this way against the [Only registered and activated users can see links. ], finishing the way they did against the Celtics, is not just a nightmare for the rest of the NBA. It is a nightmare for the [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] most of all.
    This is just the start of it for [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] and [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] and Chris (Ringo) Bosh in [Only registered and activated users can see links. ], whether they make it to the [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] this time or not. They aren't going anywhere. It is bad for everybody, and that includes [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] and [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] and all the other fine young basketball warriors in a sport that is loaded with them right now. It is just worse for the Knicks. Much.
    Because if they are ever going to win the team's first championship since 1973, they are going to have to go through LeBron and Wade and them.
    Our guys. Those Guys.
    And maybe that will be as much of a job for these Knicks as it was for [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] and friends in the early 1990s, when they were asked to go through [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]. It doesn't mean that either LeBron or Dwyane Wade is Michael Jordan. Neither one of them is, as immensely gifted as No. 6 and No. 3 are. It sure doesn't mean they are ever going to win as many titles together as Michael won when his wingman was [Only registered and activated users can see links. ].
    Still: They are going to win even if they don't win right now, even if they have the kind of matchup problems with the [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] provided the Bulls can survive their own matchup problems with the [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] that the [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] just had with [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]. It is a fact that [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] was playing one-handed against the Heat, and that [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] at the end was broke-down and useless. I still never believed anybody could go 16-0 on these Celtics at the end of a game and at the end of a series the way the Heat did on Wednesday night.
    But they sure did. Nightmare on South Beach, just not for [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]'s All-Stars. Just for everybody else in the league. Starting with our kids on 33rd Street. They can tell themselves that they've got their two stars in [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] and [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] and that another one might be on the way in [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]. Or [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]. The silliness has already begun with both of them. It is the same kind of big, big-city silliness that had people actually believe the 2010-11 Knicks actually had a chance in the first round of the playoffs against the Celtics.
    You want to know the reality of this edition of the Knicks, as giddy as everybody got because they made the playoffs for the first time in seven years? The Knicks got swept by a team that nearly got swept by the [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]. The way the [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] nearly got swept by a Capitals team that turned around and got swept by the [Only registered and activated users can see links. ].

Read more: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Melo- The Lebron killer

Not gonna happen bud. Stop overreacting to recent play of the Heat. Very streaky team.

The Heat haven't been impressive. They blew big leads in most of their games.

Child please, Donnie built the Knicks to counterract the Heat, Melo always plays hard against Lebron and Amare will eat Bosh for lunch and if we get CP3 then we'll beat them handily they still are and always will be a bunch of *****'s

What people dont realize is now we have equal offensive star power maybe more if we get chris paul.

Originally Posted by ducktales17
    Melo- The Lebron killer

Not gonna happen bud. Stop overreacting to recent play of the Heat. Very streaky team.
    Melo owns the **** out of bron 9-4 vs him actually.

WE will own the Dream Team when we land CP3. We will be a force to be reckoned with once our tandem is CP3/Amare/Melo. We will not be stopped.

And random side point--After watching the entire Heat/Celtics series, and the way LeBron and Wade hugged it out after that game last night- My hatred is 100X stronger for the Heat than the Celtics ever was.

As soon as I clicked on the link and saw who the article was written by I didn't bother reading it.

Superstar

Originally Posted by kylepicklehead
    WE will own the Dream Team when we land CP3. We will be a force to be reckoned with once our tandem is CP3/Amare/Melo. We will not be stopped.

And random side point--After watching the entire Heat/Celtics series, and the way LeBron and Wade hugged it out after that game last night- My hatred is 100X stronger for the Heat than the Celtics ever was.
    THANK YOU.

I hate the Heat. Knick fans jumping up and down yelling "Ding Dong the witch is dead" when a monster may have been awakened in Miami.

If CP3 gets here we will have an advantage over them but it will only work if we play the defense Miami plays. I wish Greg Popovich would leave the Spurs and come here.

Originally Posted by knicksin60
    As soon as I clicked on the link and saw who the article was written by I didn't bother reading it.
    Same here.

As a side note, I miss Brandon Tierney. I pretty much have no reason to listen to that station anymore (except for Bill Daughtry).

Miami >> until CP3 arrives

wade and lebron do remind me of jordan and pippen im not gonna lie theres gonna be classic battles between the knicks, heat, and bulls these 3 teams will sh*t on the east next year

I like our chances, especially if we upgrade our center position, and add a few better role players...i don;t see CP3 coming unless Billipps is part of the trade (which could be a possibility)

Post was actually an article by Mike Lupica of NY Daily News. Sorry, folks--I'm from the other side of the world, who is Mike Lupica?

"Starting with our kids on 33rd Street. They can tell themselves that they've got their two stars in [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] and [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] and that another one might be on the way in [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]. Or [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]. The silliness has already begun with both of them. It is the same kind of big, big-city silliness that had people actually believe the 2010-11 Knicks actually had a chance in the first round of the playoffs against the Celtics."

But we did have a chance in that series. I don't know who he is, but someone please tell Lupica that Miami's thattaway -->.

Superstar

Originally Posted by KingStarbury3

wade and lebron do remind me of jordan and pippen im not gonna lie

BLASPHEMY!

yeah Wade and James are true superstars of the NBA. Best players at their respective positions, no doubt about it. Imagine how would Heat play if they had a Center, a PG and bench. 70 wins year after year.