Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jeff Foote C 7' 1"Cornell and the Jamaican Hurricane should be signed by NYK ASAP!

Nyk Logo Jeff Foote C 7' 1"Cornell and the Jamaican Hurricane should be signed by NYK ASAP!

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

I m thinking the NYK pick up this kid and Jerome Jordan to play Center

will solve the issue at Center at last

what are your thoughts? they will come cheap plus build on team chemistry with these kids

NYC TWIN TOWERS

Dude, I didnt even watch the entire vid. I stopped at the pump fake over the back of his neck move. Great find on this kid. I know its a highlight real but it looks like just he's just what we need. I gotta 2nd this post...

Originally Posted by NYKNICKS4LIFE

I m thinking the NYK pick up this kid and Jerome Jordan to play Center

will solve the issue at Center at last

what are your thoughts? they will come cheap plus build on team chemistry with these kids

NYC TWIN TOWERS
    Just checked his stats. Why didnt he play this year?

Nyk Logo

Originally Posted by Clyde & The Pearl
    Just checked his stats. Why didnt he play this year?
    Jeff Foote was in Europe playing Professional Basketball this past year

NYK will hit gold when they bring Foote and Jordan on the Roster

NYK Management has to be clever to gather the players we keep while collecting players we can package for CP3/D. Williams/or Howard

all depends how things turn out with CBA and Free Agency

that will be intriguing

whatever NYK do they have to keep Foote and Jordan

Started researching this kid looks like he played for a spanish team last year. I must say I am impressed with the offensive and defensive skills the vid shows. I didnt see him use his left except for a put back, but if he can get that hook down with both hands he could develop into a top 5-10 center in the league.

I like Foote's passing ability and court awarness... He should translate to a decent big man in the nba... Kinda reminds me of a raw Pau Gasol.

+ 1.

1. Billups, Douglas
    2. Pietrus, Fields
    3. Melo, Walker, G Hill
    4. Stat, Shawne Williams
    5. J Jordan, Jeff Foote

Dat looks to solid.

Veteran

It would be crazy for the Knicks not to at least give a look to an athletic 7-footer who is just out there for the taking.

Veteran

The only thing I could find online was that Foote was one of the players invited to this last Thursday's Knicks free agent workouts, but nothing about if he was actually there or how he did.

Superstar

This kid is in the draft? I'm pretty sure that he is gone before the Knicks pick. That being said, everyone looks good in a highlight reel. But he fits every need the Knicks have.

Originally Posted by MusketeerX
    This kid is in the draft? I'm pretty sure that he is gone before the Knicks pick. That being said, everyone looks good in a highlight reel. But he fits every need the Knicks have.
    Free agent.

Looks like Maccabi Tel Aviv owns him for two more years (after having loaned him to Spanish Melilla Baloncesto last season). But NY had him in for open FA workouts, so I guess they're confident they can take care of that detail.

While the kid does look very athletic and i saw some nice passes on that highlight reel... i'm still wary of someone who's college numbers aren't even that great. If he's so good, how come he only averaged 12.3 pts and 2.3 assists during his best years at cornell? I mean, it's not like cornell is in the best conference...

Which is why he went undrafted last year. And why Maccabi didn't even play him and sent him to a B-league in Spain for a year.

Unless he blew up in Spain, I'm not going to get TOO excited. But if he's another Mozgov, then great. It's all up to how well he did in the FA workouts. I haven't heard/read any buzz about him, so...

It's smart to due our due-deligence and atleast take a look at him. Not sure he's ready to be a rotation player or anything like that yet. He looked nice in the highlight reels. He seemed to have some toughness to em, but the NBA is a different league.

Veteran

I mean, the dude is 7'1" and went undrafted. I know players can make a huge improvement, and who knows this kid might be amazing, but I won't hold my breath...

I do think Jerome Jordan should get a shot here eventually once he gets healthy