Official peace out Ducktales17 thread!

One time, I gave 5 stars to one of his threads, and he called me a newb, so yeah, what goes around comes around. That's some J Timbs in case you didn't know. See ya.

KingCharles34

All Star
If I was him i would just register with a new username and switch up my swag for a minute...possibly swagger jack another poster like Jimmyqueef or bleedorange and blue....some cornball that would be easy to duplicate :smokin:

friedduck

Rookie
You all be fools yo. Mad much? Loll. Ya, d-tails posts some screwy shit time to time from what I can see in limited time. But he drops truth bombs wit the best of them, n has the swag. Back off his nuts before a man nuts you.

He right on about MIA too, no matter that Dallas bucked the odds n pulled it out. Good for them, but u wackass DAMN fools dnt think this won't make Mia better? They won't get hungry now to get their fill and eat? This was Dallas' swan song at midnight n it took multiple random factors to align for them. U all fools being fooled by varience n hate!

MIA just got of their egg to walk over the basketball earth.

They doin it right, ahead of schedule, and loaded. Wha? Truth hurts. Same fools swinging their pigtails now be shitting their disney diapers a week ago when MIA juggernutting DAL n everyone. Be consistent. :alert:

Haters gunna hate. :afro: praise be Allah we get Chris KING Paul. Shut many damn fools up in time before MIA shuts em up AND the knicks w dynasty power.