Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Official peace out Ducktales17 thread!

Wow I dont think I've ever seen a more hated poster not one post defendin him yet

A class act with a poor decision.

If I was him i would just register with a new username and switch up my swag for a minute...possibly swagger jack another poster like Jimmyqueef or bleedorange and blue....some cornball that would be easy to duplicate

Originally Posted by KingStarbury3
    If I was him i would just register with a new username and switch up my swag for a minute...possibly swagger jack another poster like Jimmyqueef or bleedorange and blue....some cornball that would be easy to duplicate
    LMFAOOOO word

You all be fools yo. Mad much? Loll. Ya, d-tails posts some screwy **** time to time from what I can see in limited time. But he drops truth bombs wit the best of them, n has the swag. Back off his nuts before a man nuts you.

He right on about MIA too, no matter that Dallas bucked the odds n pulled it out. Good for them, but u wackass DAMN fools dnt think this won't make Mia better? They won't get hungry now to get their fill and eat? This was Dallas' swan song at midnight n it took multiple random factors to align for them. U all fools being fooled by varience n hate!

MIA just got of their egg to walk over the basketball earth.

They doin it right, ahead of schedule, and loaded. Wha? Truth hurts. Same fools swinging their pigtails now be ****ting their disney diapers a week ago when MIA juggernutting DAL n everyone. Be consistent.

Haters gunna hate. praise be Allah we get Chris KING Paul. Shut many damn fools up in time before MIA shuts em up AND the knicks w dynasty power.

Originally Posted by friedduck
    You all be fools yo. Mad much? Loll. Ya, d-tails posts some screwy **** time to time from what I can see in limited time. But he drops truth bombs wit the best of them, n has the swag. Back off his nuts before a man nuts you.

He right on about MIA too, no matter that Dallas bucked the odds n pulled it out. Good for them, but u wackass DAMN fools dnt think this won't make Mia better? They won't get hungry now to get their fill and eat? This was Dallas' swan song at midnight n it took multiple random factors to align for them. U all fools being fooled by varience n hate!

They doin it right, ahead of schedule, and loaded. Wha? Truth hurts. Same fools swinging their pigtails now be ****ting their disney diapers a week ago when MIA juggernutting DAL n everyone. Be consistent.

Haters gunna hate. praise be Allah we get Chris KING Paul. Shut many damn fools up in time before MIA shuts em up AND the knicks w dynasty power.
    Why is this nikka on our forum again? Somebody direct him to a cHeat forum.

Originally Posted by StEpHoN_mArBuRy
    Why is this nikka on our forum again? Somebody direct him to a cHeat forum.
    Dude. Come on. This is ****males17's alternate username. Dude's so dumb that he even used 'duck' in his vein attempt to somehow elude being discovered.

The way he throws abuse is exactly the same.

Some of the most utterly retarded use of the global language I've ever read.

★The Floor General★ Knicks4Life_1985's Avatar

Originally Posted by Crazy⑧s
    Dude. Come on. This is ****males17's alternate username. Dude's so dumb that he even used 'duck' in his vein attempt to somehow elude being discovered.

The way he throws abuse is exactly the same.

Some of the most utterly retarded use of the global language I've ever read.
    Beat me to the punch yo!!!

Being an arrogant uneducated ignorant fool is not "swag".

Originally Posted by ducktales17

Welcome back, ducktales17.

I really don't mind the guy that much. I tried to warn him. He knew this was coming and then compounded the ownage w this ridiculous bet. As long as he's willing to take his lumps I'm okay with him posting here.

But dude, seriously, just pick one name and stick w it. I personally, would go w friedduck. Has a certain ring to it..

And pick a team.. i don't know if he's a Heat or a Knick fan..

Originally Posted by ronoranina
    I really don't mind the guy that much. I tried to warn him. He knew this was coming and then compounded the ownage w this ridiculous bet. As long as he's willing to take his lumps I'm okay with him posting here.

But dude, seriously, just pick one name and stick w it. I personally, would go w friedduck. Has a certain ring to it..
    I rather him go back to the ducktales screen name. Aside from this thread his posts weren't that bad. The friedduck gimmick is unintelligent.

The internet world needs people who don't do much for a living to entertain and that's what Ducktales17 provides to this forum.Whether he uses folly to so, he sure is making people love him in a despising way.