Lebron James = ARROGANT

kylepicklehead

Benchwarmer
LeBron has a few arrogant words for those who hate him

450x425-alg_lebron_james_heat.jpg

It seemed like most of America was rooting against LeBron James.
The Decision. The pep rally. The air of arrogance around him and the team coming into the season. It turned people off. A lot of people.
When asked after the game (in an interview broadcast on NBA TV) about how it feels to have people rooting against you like that, LeBron sounded… arrogant.
“All the people that were rooting for me to fail… at the end of the day, tomorrow they have to wake up and have the same life that (they had) before they woke up today,” James said. “They got the same personal problems they had today. And I’m going to continue to live the way I want to live and continue to do the things I want to do.”
Yea, that’s going to really win some people over.
LeBron is never going to win over many of those haters. But calling them jealous loses some on the fence. And after LeBron’s long line of public relations blunders in the past year, you can now add another one to the list.

Marek

Benchwarmer
It's sad. Lebron will never connect, will never get it.

I love how this guy actually owns a PR agency, and yet is so terribly inept at PR matters.

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
Why does this Board care so damn much about Lebron James.He doesnt play here, never really wanted to and never will. I have no problem with what he said. I agree, why should he give a damn what people think of him, he gets paid MILLIONS to put a ball through a hoop and they dont. It is simple jealousy of him.

Why does this Board care so damn much about Lebron James.He doesnt play here, never really wanted to and never will. I have no problem with what he said. I agree, why should he give a damn what people think of him, he gets paid MILLIONS to put a ball through a hoop and they dont. It is simple jealousy of him.

This. At the end of the day, while what he said may have been alittle harsh its true. Just some brutal honesty thats all. And yeah we really do need to try and move on from Lebron not coming here. Its done. We got out two superstars.. lets be happy for that.

Yeah **** Lebron, he and Wade are idiots.
Arrogant narcissitic idiots.

I couldn't care less about them. What they have are millions on their bank account, but no human class whatsoever.

Compare those two to Clyde Frazier, Magic Johnson or David Robinson...

They might actually win a trophy someday, but I won't care. Lebron and Wade will never get any sort of credit from me. Great players - that's it. No love, no support, nothing.

Thabk god, not all of today's generation are like them, Durant, Steph Curry or D-Rose are good examples of how to be a great baller AND decent human beeing.

petescud

Starter
Not a LBJ fan...He just doesn't connect with people well. He's the opposite of MJ. As well as countless other greats. Sad, he's a great player

I totally agree. All I want is for the Knicks to beat his team. Not because of his character, but because they are a very good team and it makes for great BBall. I don't know what is on the minds of those that feel they need to go further than that, envy is the only thing I can think of. It's only Basketball...but some people in this world really need to check themselves. Life is way more serious than this.

The sad thing about it all is that Lebron still got to the finals and played better ball than most. It just wasn't their time and I'm actually glad that Dirk, Kidd, Terry and Marion finally got their bling...I doubt this same (aging) unit will be able to do it again.

The Heat will just get better, I'm more concerned with where the Knicks will be next year and beyound. I'm not wasting energy hatin on a obviously great player. I respect his game, but could care less about his personality or his life off the court. I mean wtf for...haha

STAT1

Starter
In some ways I can actually respect this guy for speaking his mind & not making any apologies to the haters for how they feel about him. He's a douchebag & he deserves all the hate he gets he made his bed & keeps on fluffing it up with his actions & words, but at least he's not trying to masquerade around like the boy next door like D Wade does & then makes snarky comments poking fun of a guy like Dirk who's been busting his butt in the NBA for 13 years trying to win a championship & never sold out to try & take the easy way out. Lebron is as immature as they come & he doesn't think before he speaks, but I can't stand D Wade more, cuz that guy just comes off as completely fake to me.