View Poll Results: What should we do about Jared Jeffries?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sign him to the Max

0 0%
  • Sign him and waive Amare

1 7.69%
  • Only sign him for the minimum

0 0%
  • Dump his bones in the Hudson River

4 30.77%
  • I want to have sex with KnicksChick aka Jeffries #1 Hater

9 69.23%
  • Flip a Coin

0 0%
  • Rock Papers Scissors

0 0%
  • I have no idea

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: SPIN THREAD: I'm Serious about this (on Jeffries)

Thumbs up SPIN THREAD: I'm Serious about this (on Jeffries)

I think if we can sign him for the minimum, lets do it

if hes our 8th guy in the rotation, i'd sign him to a vets min.
    Originally Posted by KingStarbury3
    I think if we can sign him for the minimum, lets do it

There has to be a player that can do what JJ can do (which isnt much) and also make a layup. We cant bring him back...

Veteran

Nyk Logo

Originally Posted by NYallDay
    if hes our 8th guy in the rotation, i'd sign him to a vets min.

not if he going to play center or power forward.... he is a 3.. so if o'antoni is going to use hime at the 4 or 5.. i dont want him at all

Originally Posted by moneyg
    not if he going to play center or power forward.... he is a 3.. so if o'antoni is going to use hime at the 4 or 5.. i dont want him at all
    He can play the 4 against most guys, the center spot is where he shouldn't play at all.

Originally Posted by Clyde & The Pearl
    There has to be a player that can do what JJ can do (which isnt much) and also make a layup. We cant bring him back...
    Agreed.

I was happy to bring him back last season. But after seeing how poorly he played in comparison to his first stint in NY, I'm not in favor of bringing him back.

He didn't bring an abundance of hustle and intangibles like he did the first time around, and it seems he's even less competent with the ball in his hands.

Look at that defense

Hes a good role player off the bench but i agree with u guys, he should never play the 5. I do like him at the 4 and the 3

I havent jerked it in a few days if KnicksChick doesnt have a 6 pack already she would by the time Im done with her

Veteran

Jefferies is a scrub a dud. I'll rather take my chances with a young undrafted scrub then to resign him. I think some confuse his weak defense as being good defense because the Knicks suck hard in that department. He averages about 2 points a game, constantly defers, and seems to love receiving a facials under and around the basket. A block here and there is not impressive at all, but it might look that way when the NY media shines the light on a defensless team.

You have to remember Jeffries was great defensively in the Playoffs for us. You have to consider him. He's been a true liability on offense though, because, a lot of times, the passer isn't gonna gamble not passing it to somebody very close to the basket, even though it's also a gamble to pass it to Jeffries very close to the basket.

It'd be nice and all to bring him back, cause it doesn't seem like he fits anywhere else. I'd like the guy around. His offense is a concern though. Turiaf is a good defender and isn't very good on offense, but he's good ENOUGH.

I would love to have sex with KnicksChick while she goes off on a Jeffries rant.

Veteran

Originally Posted by RunningJumper
    You have to remember Jeffries was great defensively in the Playoffs for us. You have to consider him. He's been a true liability on offense though, because, a lot of times, the passer isn't gonna gamble not passing it to somebody very close to the basket, even though it's also a gamble to pass it to Jeffries very close to the basket.

It'd be nice and all to bring him back, cause it doesn't seem like he fits anywhere else. I'd like the guy around. His offense is a concern though. Turiaf is a good defender and isn't very good on offense, but he's good ENOUGH.

I would love to have sex with KnicksChick while she goes off on a Jeffries rant.
    The problem with Jeffries is that he couldn't make a layup if he were the only player in the gym. He's that bad. Watching him do anything remotely like holding onto the ball is absolutely hideous. How many black holes can we afford to have on offense?

He takes minutes away from guys that are far more talented. MDA's unnatural fetish with this guy knows no bounds. Get rid of him, I don't want to see him anywhere near my Knicks this season. We can't keep playing 4 on 5 every night on offense, which is what we're doing whenever he's on the floor.