Can Chauncey Billups Get It Done for Us?

Can Chauncey get it done for us?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SSj4Wingzero

All Star
I think Mr. Big Shot is going to get it done. I just have a feeling that he's THAT guy for us...that guy who will lead us and bring that veteran leadership to mentor our young backcourt players. In particular, I think Toney Douglas should have Billups' number on speed dial.

mafra

Legend
Billups will be fine. He'll be more comfortable running D'antoni's system, and he should stay relatively healthy. Why not?

Douglas should be fully recovered from his bum shoulder, so that should help keep Billups fresh as well.

We'll see.

Billups next season and either Paul, Deron or Nash after that.

Lilnickywood20

Benchwarmer
Yes but we want him averaging 28-30 a night therefore need someone to fill in

I love Toney, he gets another chance this season in my books, hes still moldable and plays hard. When hes playin solid he plays like a starter, when not hes hurtin us...

Real issue is injury with Mr. Big Shot.

MeloforMayor

BALL DON'T LIE
After following Mr. Big Shot's game from detroit, denver, and now new york, I think CB can lead this team to the ECF next year. Wherever he goes he seems to bring stability to the team. Not to mention his superb bball IQ and defensive mindedness, I don't mind having cp3 or dwill, but CB can still ball with the best of em. This man can get it done for us. PLUS, he's good at flopping/ creating contact. lol