View Poll Results: Which team wins more chips IN YOUR OPINION...

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • Team A

10 66.67%
  • Team B

5 33.33%
  • Other: Please submit team

0 0%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Which team would you prefer

I also have to be honest and say there is absolutely no way we get Dwight Howard and keep Melo/Stat.

Orlando know he is outta there in 2012 they won't let him go for peanuts. I'm sure they will get some very nice offers before Feb and we won't be in any position to match those offers.

I know everyone loves D12. So do I. I just cant get this thought out of my head.

Game 7 NBA finals

No time on the clock

D12 at the foul line with two shots

Down a point

Does he win it? Tie it at least? Or are we going home losers? Something to think about...

Originally Posted by smokes
    I also have to be honest and say there is absolutely no way we get Dwight Howard and keep Melo/Stat.

Orlando know he is outta there in 2012 they won't let him go for peanuts. I'm sure they will get some very nice offers before Feb and we won't be in any position to match those offers.
    CP3 given Antoni's best skills and the CP being pitifully underrated for the game changer he is.

Truth. Best bet for us, realistic, in getting CP or D....is flipping Amare for Howard n praying no other gm grows balls and trades a star for him that's better. Ideal, we still got Fields to sweeten the pot too when time comes.

Howard changes ****. More than on court. His age and body give us more time and options than Stoudemire. And that **** be huge. Besides his superiority on court.

For this reason I want us do all to draft Singleton and either Jimmer-Marshall-Klay in draft.

Howard
    Singleton
    Melo
    Klay
    Billups

Now we dealin.

agree 100% its not close i mean i could bring the ball up and we could be a real good team lol. yea DRose would leave me in cement but when he gets to the rim he'd have to deal with a beast. it would probably me more entertaining with CP3 but with D12 you're guaranteed success and wins!

Originally Posted by KBlack25
    Team A, and it's honestly not really that close.

Originally Posted by smokes

Dwight can also refuse to sign any extensions and just walk as an FA since his max extension and his FA contract would likely be the same under the new CBA. There won't be that fear of the unknown that Melo had, and Dwight and CP3 can both just wait it out and go wherever they want.

Orlando is gonna get a king's ransom for Dwight (in terms of what the other team is giving up...there's no equal value for the dude) but what's Dwight's incentive? Melo's was his extension under the old CBA..which expires in 11 days...what's Dwight's reason for signing the extension and going to a situation that doesn't have two All-star starters?