Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: NYK-MIN rumor: Douglas for Flynn; & Knicks want a SG

rather have rubio then flynn, wonder if we could some how get him? hes a better defender than both of them, hes a way better passer then both of them too.

Originally Posted by Carmelo Iz Filthy
    rather have rubio then flynn, wonder if we could some how get him? hes a better defender than both of them, hes a way better passer then both of them too.
    Your assessment of Rubio is incomplete as of now. He's coming off his worst season in euro league (lost his starting spot) and saying he's a better defender than players who are already in the NBA doesn't make sense. Until he's here guarding the worlds best players on a nightly basis then we should reserve judgment on that.

Lmao at the people saying Flynn is a true pg, he's as bad of a pg as TD, maybe slightly better but still a combo guard. I wouldn't do this deal, not even in a million years, this deal would only make our defense even worse. The only player I wouldn't mind trading TD for is OJ Mayo but I don't see that happening.

Veteran

I'd love to see us pick Alec Burks or Klay Thompson in the draft...then buy a pick late in the first round to get Charles Jenkins, then get a second round pick to draft Jeremy Tyler. I have a hunch that this draft will produce some good roleplayers...

I like Charles Jenkins. One of the major knocks on him is that he was very ball-dominant in college, but FFS the guy played for HOFSTRA. He's not going to be ball-dominant if Chauncey Billups has anything to say about it.

I think Alec Burks is a lottery talent and if there's any way he could fall to us that would be beautiful.

Jeremy Tyler's stock is rising. If we could get Biyombo that'd be awesome but in the even that it doesn't work out I wouldn't mind buying a LATE second-round pick and going after Tyler
    Last edited by SSj4Wingzero; Jun 20, 2011 at 20:44.

Houston is getting Flynn for Miller.