Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FA Jamison Brewer signed

Default FA Jamison Brewer signed

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

I saw this posting on nba.com
    Is this guy good? and why would we need another guard after getting Crawford?

Comments anyone?

I'm not sure. I saw him play a while back, but I didn't see anything that would make me like or hate him. If you ask me, I thought that the Knicks backcourt was pretty solid already.

Well Isiah does have an eye for talent.. Maybe he saw something in this guy.

The only thing I can think of, is that Isiah is working on a deal to ship off Moochie and some other pieces for a 4 or 5. At anyrate, you cant get much worse than Moochie, and this guy's 7 years younger and making alot less, so it might turn out to be a good move. We'll see what plays out.

Anything that will help keep Anderson off of the court makes us better...how many guys do we have under cotract now???

I agree with the idea that there is a trade brewing here. We seemed hot on Andre Barrett in summer league, but did not sign him as Isiah was working on the Crawford deal. And with the Crawford signing, I thought we where set with guards.

Anyone else smelling a potential deal coming up??

David

i dont know why isiah would pick him up. maybe he can play point or something

Good points on this signing. It really does make sense that this could be a part of Isiah's plan to move Moochie Norris and Shandon Anderson. If that's the case keep an eye out on the NBA rumor sites in next couple of weeks.

i dont no, he looks wierd but yaa w\e i guess Isiah saw somethin in him his carrer right is 12..idk nutin special

In case anyone was wondering the details of his contract, here they are:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]: Thomas, who coached the athletic Brewer for two seasons in Indiana, yesterday signed the free agent to a one-year deal worth $720,046, the league minimum for three-year vets.

damn tahst still a lil 2 mutch i bet ya he wont play 48 mins b4 hes traded!

wow, ron artest said he was the best PG on the pacers, maybe isiah knows something we dont

Well Isiah picked up Ariza on the 43rd pick of the second round of the NBA draft and we all saw what he is capable of doing during the summer league. I have no clue who this guy is or if he can play, cause he is way under the radar but if Isiah sees potential in him, he got my vote. The only thing that puzzles me is that he got Crawford and signing this guy only makes backcourt deeper. But now we got Moochie still sitting there collection his 3+ million a year and Anderson collecting God knows how much. Doesn't make much since, as soon as I saw this new guard signed I figured Isiah had a trade up his sleeve but I would expect this move after trading either Moochie or Anderson or both, NOT BEFORE. Well I hope that whatever Isiah does works out because if it doesn't having those guys just sit around collecting is not going to look pretty.

Originally Posted by JStarks
    wow, ron artest said he was the best PG on the pacers, maybe isiah knows something we dont
    i think thats it. isiah must be seeing something that we are not. but hey i trust him him so much i mean come on look at this rookie he got. the guy plays great.

tru about the ariza thing wel hoefuly he can back up marbury well, and crawford has 2 play full time houstons time is ova and its crawfords time i no 100mil comin of th bench is wrong but crawford is sick!!

Originally Posted by TmAc N Knicks4life
    tru about the ariza thing wel hoefuly he can back up marbury well, and crawford has 2 play full time houstons time is ova and its crawfords time i no 100mil comin of th bench is wrong but crawford is sick!!
    no no no but houston is the knicks captain how ia it ganna look with our captain comeing off the bench. and lenny already said crawford will back up houston