Draft Hours Away - Make Your Knicks Predictions

Wargames

Starter
PLEASE stop with this "great" defensive player nonsense. I ACTUALLY watched him play at Ga Tech. I love Duke. Watch every game. Nolan Smith lit this kid up. Smith scored 29, shot 50 percent and ran circles around Chumpert. If Imam couldn't stop Smith, what do you think Wade will do to him? Chumpert also shot 4-16 against Duke (0-4 from 3).

Meanwhile... Singleton beat DUKE, almost all by himself. Held Singler in check and managed 18 points himself.

see damn man if it turns out this kid is a bust and we picked him ahead of the what was declared the best defender in this draft.... I like Iman but that was assuming other more secured players were taken. :barf:

Yeah Shumpert sucked against Duke, he's totally useless and not worth ever considering to be anything close to a remotely decent player because he had a bad game against a good team that was coming off a championship season and is coached by one of the all-time great college ball coaches. Yeah, Shumpert totally sucks.

man still cant believe we passed up singleton, the knicks font office should have had Spike Lee drafting the 17th pick.......

finestrg

Rotation player
Gotta find a way to salvage this draft now...There's a ton of guys I really like for us in this 2nd round that are available --- Jordan Williams, Keith Benson, Trey Thompkins, Rick Jackson, Ben Hansbrough..

finestrg

Rotation player
GREAT night for the Nets. They come away from this draft with Marshon Brooks AND Jordan Williams. Two steals..

platnumn

Benchwarmer
Get ready to be cheering for....
IMAN SHUMPERT!!

I think him, and the underrated rebounder from 'Cuse will come to us.

Or the 6'11 kid from USC, and a late guard.

No swingmen unless top crops are available.

I TOTALLY called this!!!!!!! Ahahaha!!!!

I'm not mad though, sort of confused considering who was left. But I called that shit before everyone.

Bunta

Benchwarmer
I have had my beers and am not mad now. If he can actually defend as advertised it wont be a terrible pick, I was just so surprised that we didnt take singleton

Wargames

Starter
Billups / Douglas / Crittenton(?)
Fields / Shumpert / Walker
Carmelo / Williams
Amar'e / Williams / Harrellson
Turiaf / Jordan / Harrellson

IDK what this is.... I know they gotta make more moves because this is far from a contender

platnumn

Benchwarmer
I have had my beers and am not mad now. If he can actually defend as advertised it wont be a terrible pick, I was just so surprised that we didnt take singleton

Nah man, your post was late, but all good. Just cause you started a thread, still started it late.

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
Carmelo / Williams

IDK what this is.... I know they gotta make more moves because this is far from a contender
We have to go after veterans like T-Mac.....We can't settle for that, and I don't think we will.

Carmelo / Williams

I dont like that depth at all man :( we need to get a center or a legite backup point.

KingofNy

Starter
PLEASE stop with this "great" defensive player nonsense. I ACTUALLY watched him play at Ga Tech. I love Duke. Watch every game. Nolan Smith lit this kid up. Smith scored 29, shot 50 percent and ran circles around Chumpert. If Imam couldn't stop Smith, what do you think Wade will do to him? Chumpert also shot 4-16 against Duke (0-4 from 3).

Meanwhile... Singleton beat DUKE, almost all by himself. Held Singler in check and managed 18 points himself.

I saw the same player that you saw. I was at Joe's Crab Shack eating when the pick was called and I nearly choked on a damn lobster claw. This organization is DOOMED. I'm so sick of watching our management run this team into the ground. I would take half of the posters here as our management over these fools. Terrible....JUST F***ING TERRIBLE!

We must of drafted him because his name rhymes with our team's nickname...CHUMPS.