Draft Hours Away - Make Your Knicks Predictions

the guy can play D but not as good as singleton, like how the **** are u gona pick him over chris singleton..... how stupid can the front office be.

yanks26ngoin

Benchwarmer
So they take a good defensive player over the best defender in this class? And they reach for him? Uhhhhh. Not really the what I expected them to do(Brooks), but definitely not what I wanted. Why take him over Singleton?

mafra

Legend
Walsh posts one more bust on his draft resume before he retires. SURE, in 27 years... of course he selected a few quality players... But his hit rate is what? 23 percent?

He can't shoot so you know D'antoni wont play him.

THE DUDE DIDN'T EVEN ATTEND tonight's draft!!!!!!!!!

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
On the bright side maybe we're ready for a trade.

I don't like the idea of a combo guard. I wouldn't have minded a good passing guard (don't know if he is), so...

what i'm hearing is that they wanted defense and they wanted it in a guy who is a guard, not a forward. so there you go.

...now trade back into the first round and get someone we wanted, you SOBs...

I'm so ****ing pissed off , passing up the best defensive guy in the draft, mike d'antoni is a ****ing idiot, he chose a guy that plays better offence than singleton and but singleton plays a lot better defence. **** you mike d'antoni, always thinking about offence, ****ing idot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KBlack25

Starter
I'm sorry Iman Shumpert is never becoming a ****ing quality player in this league....

And the Wiz get Singleton as I type this...

**** this...

JazRedGT

Benchwarmer
what i'm hearing is that they wanted defense and they wanted in a guy who can guard, not forward. so there you go.

...now trade back into the first round and get someone we wanted, you SOBs...

Yeah at least Washigton has some brains.

yanks26ngoin

Benchwarmer
Uhh, Grunwald, are you a freakin idiot? The best defensive player in the draft is still on the board. You say you wanted defense, but the best defensive player you leave on the board. I have no faith in this guy, but I have no faith in anyone in this organization right now. The only reason I had faith in Donnie is because he wasnt Dolans guy.