#17 Pick Nyk - Iman Shumpert

TheChosen1

Benchwarmer
yeh well TD is going to be traded to clevland for sessions I can Gurantee that right now.

Answer me this, if we do get him that means Billups starts with Sessions backing him up off the bench. When is Shumpert getting minutes? Why not draft a player that will break the rotation and make a impact now. Doubt it will happen dude.

KingofNy

Starter
lol we still need a back up PG lol wat happned to the knicks buying a 2nd round pick selby is still ****ing there.

Don't worry we'll find a way to screw that pick up as well to round out our F draft grade. I honestly think Donnie needs to retire. It's his job to acquire the right players. He seems to be lost in his old age. I for one will be joyous when he's gone. We need some youth to run this team... Just not Isiah.

Wargames

Starter
man if the knicks only walk away with 1 pick after working out the entire draft class wtf.

and

GS said hey NY you wanna a particular shooter..... We're gonna take that Shooter

GS now went and traded for Jeremy Tyler because hey NY you don't get Center prospects while we're around...

F**k

Answer me this, if we do get him that means Billups starts with Sessions backing him up off the bench. When is Shumpert getting minutes? Why not draft a player that will break the rotation and make a impact now. Doubt it will happen dude.

Iman is not a pG at all, hes a SG. no way in hell Iman will play the point for us.

TheChosen1

Benchwarmer
Iman is not a pG at all, hes a SG. no way in hell Iman will play the point for us.

Is he really 6'6 or listed at that? You know how they are with that. It's just why can't we get players that are average height at their position and not undersized. You know? If he is 6'6 I don't mind and hopefully he is utilized the right way. But what's going to happen to Fields. The kid played great the entire season up until the trade with Melo. I still think he has huge upside which he showed throwout the season.

Iman is not a true PG and I know the knicks are gona trade either TD or fields to get sessions. Iman will play more minutes than bother fields and TD, one of them are going.... dont know why they drafted iman when we had TD lol chris singleton was still there lol.

KingofNy

Starter

Sessions woould be a good pickup...but they would have to split minutes which would be good at Billups old age especially with how often he gets injured when he plays 35+ minutes a night.

I guess it doesn't matter anyways because we have almost all the pieces to win now yet we draft guys that probably won't crack the rotation for a few years. Chumpert's not getting minutes. He and Rautins can warm the bench for our 7-man rotation.

Is he really 6'6 or listed at that? You know how they are with that. It's just why can't we get players that are average height at their position and not undersized. You know? If he is 6'6 I don't mind and hopefully he is utilized the right way. But what's going to happen to Fields. The kid played great the entire season up until the trade with Melo. I still think he has huge upside which he showed throwout the season.

yeh bro i dont want to see fields or TD go but knicks magement screwed the fans over.... hes 6'6, the sessions trade will happen b4 july 1st, the cav's will be shopping sessions and we didnt answer one of our biggest needs a back up point guard so count on that trade happening.

KingofNy

Starter
Fields is a good player but I think he's much more suited to a 6th man role than he is the starting SG one.

Fields probably wouldn't see the court on most NBA teams... He started off so hot and then returned back to playing like where he was drafted when Melo got here. We really need to fill out our roster and get some bigs. Saying that how much do you want to bet we draft another guard with our 2nd? I betcha it happens.

Sessions woould be a good pickup...but they would have to split minutes which would be good at Billups old age especially with how often he gets injured when he plays 35+ minutes a night.

I guess it doesn't matter anyways because we have almost all the pieces to win now yet we draft guys that probably won't crack the rotation for a few years. Chumpert's not getting minutes. He and Rautins can warm the bench for our 7-man rotation.

nah hes gona be either the starting SG or the 6th man on our bench, lol fields started for us last year and he was like the 45th or so pick. Iman is our 17th. Telling u we wont have either fields or TD after july 1st.

TheChosen1

Benchwarmer
Iman is not a true PG and I know the knicks are gona trade either TD or fields to get sessions. Iman will play more minutes than bother fields and TD, one of them are going.... dont know why they drafted iman when we had TD lol chris singleton was still there lol.

Exactly my point. Also Shumpert did play a lot of PG for Georgia Tech. That's where my point comes in. I don't know it just get's me mad when we had so much to choose from than him.

Also Fields was solid when he played and is a really good defender. The more defensive players on the floor the better. But I could see him off the bench as our defensive spark. The kid just straight hustles.

StarksOverJordan

Benchwarmer
Knicks buy New Orleans Pick and select Josh Harrelson out of Kentucky. Never even heard of him but is he our Great "Big" White Hope? UGH Give me Selby

Knicks buy New Orleans Pick and select Josh Harrelson out of Kentucky. Never even heard of him but is he our Great "Big" White Hope? UGH Give me Selby

wow are u serious? they took him over selby lol selby was the 2nd ranked PG in the 2009 college draft class right behind a guy named brandon knight lol melo is gona be pissed off.

TheChosen1

Benchwarmer
Josh Harrellson averaged 7.6 Points and 8.7 Rebounds per game. He's not going to see any minutes. Does Jordan Hill ring a bell?

TheChosen1

Benchwarmer
I just want to know do the Knicks even know what a C is? Keith Benson was still on the board. Also Shelby would have been great. Smh...