Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 25

Thread: who do u think are Biggest winners and losers of the draft?

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    224
    Rep Power
    4

    Default who do u think are Biggest winners and losers of the draft?

    I got the wizards being the biggest winners.

    1st pick vesley

    2nd pick Chris singleton at 18!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    3rd pick Mack

    biggest losers are the knicks drafting Iman at 17th who was a 2nd round pick.

  2. #2
    Veteran StEpHoN_mArBuRy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Queenz
    Posts
    3,086
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    Winners: Mavs.. They got Rudy Fernandez (This draft was just ****ing wierd.. start to finish)

    Losers: Raptors.

  3. #3
    Super Moderator RunningJumper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    4,012
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    Mavs got Fernandez??

    I saw that title on a topic on another board..."Rudy" Fernandez didn't click with me. Hmmm

  4. #4
    Super Moderator RunningJumper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    4,012
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    Wow. They got him just trading a pick.

    That organization is on the ball.

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    224
    Rep Power
    4

    Default

    why the **** did portland trade miller that guy has game.

  6. #6
    Veteran Paul1355's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    5,484
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    Originally Posted by Carmelo Iz Filthy
    I got the wizards being the biggest winners.

    1st pick vesley

    2nd pick Chris singleton at 18!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    3rd pick Mack

    biggest losers are the knicks drafting Iman at 17th who was a 2nd round pick.
    Winners have to be the Bobcats with Walker, Biyombo, and Jeremy Tyler

    Golden State drafted well with Klay Thompson and getting a steal pick with the 44th in Charles Jenkins

    And the Wizards bolstered their bench with Jan Vesely and Chris Singleton so those three were probably the best

    Losers

    The Cavs in my opinion could have done better. Irving looks really good but now they HAVE to trade Baron Davis and Ramon Sessions which will be tough to do. The Cavs could have used Derrick Williams to really change that team.
    Is Tristan Thompson a 4th overall pick? I don't think so but i was really shocked because J.J Hickson played extremely well, especially against the Knicks and often embarissed Amare so why get another starting PF?

    Knicks might be the losers here since they did not adress the need for a good passing PG or a big man that can rebound and block shots. We passed on Kenneth Faried, Chris Singleton, Charles Jenkins, Reggie Jackson...all players that could have helped us right away and would have made it easier to move other players.

    We could have paid a few million for a late first round or less for a 2nd round pick, why not get Keith Benson for a cheap price? Stupid.

    Now we basically have a taller Toney Douglas minus the outside shot with Iman Shumpert. So does that mean that Douglas is going to be traded?

    Who knows.


    We needed size and we failed to address it because Mike D is obsessed with guards.

    Maybe this means Landry Fields is trade bait.

  7. #7
    Veteran la2ny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Compton,Ca
    Posts
    1,777
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    Originally Posted by Carmelo Iz Filthy
    why the **** did portland trade miller that guy has game.
    Ray Felt has some pull

  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    224
    Rep Power
    4

    Default

    carmeloanthony Carmelo Anthony
    What's Iman twitter name. We have to welcome him.
    1 hour ago

    carmeloanthony Carmelo Anthony
    LoL
    1 hour ago

    carmeloanthony Carmelo Anthony
    Gotta love twitter
    1 hour ago

    carmeloanthony Carmelo Anthony
    Y'all will flip anything
    1 hour ago

    carmeloanthony Carmelo Anthony
    U people are insane. Lol
    1 hour ago

    carmeloanthony Carmelo Anthony
    I said that bc I was waiting for us to pick so I can go back to doin what I was doin
    1 hour ago

    carmeloanthony Carmelo Anthony
    Hopefully we have a training camp
    1 hour ago

    carmeloanthony Carmelo Anthony
    My man Iman. look forward to working wit u. Hope I can be a great teacher to u.
    1 hour ago

    carmeloanthony Carmelo Anthony
    Goodnight. I'm out.
    2 hours ago

    carmeloanthony Carmelo Anthony
    Ok here we go


    lol

  9. #9
    Veteran KingofNy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,492
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    Originally Posted by Carmelo Iz Filthy
    carmeloanthony Carmelo Anthony
    What's Iman twitter name. We have to welcome him.
    1 hour ago

    carmeloanthony Carmelo Anthony
    LoL
    1 hour ago

    carmeloanthony Carmelo Anthony
    Gotta love twitter
    1 hour ago

    carmeloanthony Carmelo Anthony
    Y'all will flip anything
    1 hour ago

    carmeloanthony Carmelo Anthony
    U people are insane. Lol
    1 hour ago

    carmeloanthony Carmelo Anthony
    I said that bc I was waiting for us to pick so I can go back to doin what I was doin
    1 hour ago

    carmeloanthony Carmelo Anthony
    Hopefully we have a training camp
    1 hour ago

    carmeloanthony Carmelo Anthony
    My man Iman. look forward to working wit u. Hope I can be a great teacher to u.
    1 hour ago

    carmeloanthony Carmelo Anthony
    Goodnight. I'm out.
    2 hours ago

    carmeloanthony Carmelo Anthony
    Ok here we go


    lol
    He probably got a call from his media consultant saying he needs to put something positive out because he made it obvious he was pissed at the pick. It's obvious he was...How could you not be?

  10. #10
    Veteran KingofNy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,492
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    Winners: Wizards and Cleveland

    Losers: Knicks- of course us for wasting our time hoping our leadership wouldn't draft a second round scrub in the first round with 4-5 quality immediate impact players on the board. Unbelievable! We would of done better if we didn't have a first round pick because we would of still drafted the same moron. What does that say? UGH.

  11. #11
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    175
    Rep Power
    4

    Default

    Originally Posted by Paul1355
    We could have paid a few million for a late first round or less for a 2nd round pick, why not get Keith Benson for a cheap price? Stupid.
    I'm pretty sure they tried.

    Did you notice how many trades were going down?
    No one was selling their pick to NY because they were busy making trades.

  12. #12
    Evacuee Crazy⑧s's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    日本
    Posts
    6,488
    Rep Power
    28

    Default

    Unless we make some sort of trade, we'll have to be in the biggest loser discussion. I'm aware that the draft was weak, particularly in the 5 department, but we knew full well what our needs were going in.

    Fortify our front court.

    Clock's ticking.

  13. #13
    Member InGodsHands's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    347
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    biggest winners - Mavs, Wizards, Cavs

    biggest losers - Knicks

  14. #14
    Veteran Wargames's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,193
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Anyone who thinks the Knicks is the worst overreacting. The Knicks I think had a B draft.

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

  15. #15
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    175
    Rep Power
    4

    Default

    Originally Posted by Wargames
    Anyone who thinks the Knicks is the worst overreacting. The Knicks I think had a B draft.
    This entire forum is overreacting.
    I seriously think it's full of 12 year olds in here crying over nothing.

Similar Threads

  1. Winners and Losers
    By knicklover in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: Nov 13, 2007, 15:36
  2. Winners and Losers of Trade Deadline
    By Brian_Coleman_21 in forum NBA
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: Feb 25, 2005, 17:18

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •