who do u think are Biggest winners and losers of the draft?

I got the wizards being the biggest winners.

1st pick vesley

2nd pick Chris singleton at 18!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3rd pick Mack

biggest losers are the knicks drafting Iman at 17th who was a 2nd round pick.

Paul1355

All Star
I got the wizards being the biggest winners.

1st pick vesley

2nd pick Chris singleton at 18!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3rd pick Mack

biggest losers are the knicks drafting Iman at 17th who was a 2nd round pick.

Winners have to be the Bobcats with Walker, Biyombo, and Jeremy Tyler

Golden State drafted well with Klay Thompson and getting a steal pick with the 44th in Charles Jenkins

And the Wizards bolstered their bench with Jan Vesely and Chris Singleton so those three were probably the best

Losers

The Cavs in my opinion could have done better. Irving looks really good but now they HAVE to trade Baron Davis and Ramon Sessions which will be tough to do. The Cavs could have used Derrick Williams to really change that team.
Is Tristan Thompson a 4th overall pick? I don't think so but i was really shocked because J.J Hickson played extremely well, especially against the Knicks and often embarissed Amare so why get another starting PF?

Knicks might be the losers here since they did not adress the need for a good passing PG or a big man that can rebound and block shots. We passed on Kenneth Faried, Chris Singleton, Charles Jenkins, Reggie Jackson...all players that could have helped us right away and would have made it easier to move other players.

We could have paid a few million for a late first round or less for a 2nd round pick, why not get Keith Benson for a cheap price? Stupid.

Now we basically have a taller Toney Douglas minus the outside shot with Iman Shumpert. So does that mean that Douglas is going to be traded?

Who knows.

We needed size and we failed to address it because Mike D is obsessed with guards.

Maybe this means Landry Fields is trade bait.

carmeloanthony Carmelo Anthony
What's Iman twitter name. We have to welcome him.
1 hour ago

LoL
1 hour ago

Gotta love twitter
1 hour ago

Y'all will flip anything
1 hour ago

U people are insane. Lol
1 hour ago

I said that bc I was waiting for us to pick so I can go back to doin what I was doin
1 hour ago

Hopefully we have a training camp
1 hour ago

My man Iman. look forward to working wit u. Hope I can be a great teacher to u.
1 hour ago

Goodnight. I'm out.
2 hours ago

Ok here we go

:) lol

KingofNy

Starter
What's Iman twitter name. We have to welcome him.
1 hour ago

LoL
1 hour ago

Gotta love twitter
1 hour ago

Y'all will flip anything
1 hour ago

U people are insane. Lol
1 hour ago

I said that bc I was waiting for us to pick so I can go back to doin what I was doin
1 hour ago

Hopefully we have a training camp
1 hour ago

My man Iman. look forward to working wit u. Hope I can be a great teacher to u.
1 hour ago

Goodnight. I'm out.
2 hours ago

Ok here we go

:) lol

He probably got a call from his media consultant saying he needs to put something positive out because he made it obvious he was pissed at the pick. It's obvious he was...How could you not be?

KingofNy

Starter
Winners: Wizards and Cleveland

Losers: Knicks- of course us for wasting our time hoping our leadership wouldn't draft a second round scrub in the first round with 4-5 quality immediate impact players on the board. Unbelievable! We would of done better if we didn't have a first round pick because we would of still drafted the same moron. What does that say? UGH.

Marek

Benchwarmer
We could have paid a few million for a late first round or less for a 2nd round pick, why not get Keith Benson for a cheap price? Stupid.

I'm pretty sure they tried.

Did you notice how many trades were going down?
No one was selling their pick to NY because they were busy making trades.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Unless we make some sort of trade, we'll have to be in the biggest loser discussion. I'm aware that the draft was weak, particularly in the 5 department, but we knew full well what our needs were going in.

Fortify our front court.

Clock's ticking.

I'm very impressed with the Bobcats and the Nets. The "Cats" are a young team with a ton of diverse talent. The main issue with them will be in the coaching department.

The Nets are really shaping up, they have a banger to help out lopez and a highly underrated SG in Brooks. If D-Will stays that front court is going to give teams some serious problems. They still have this season and next summers draft to aquire additional pieces that will prepare them to compete for the NY fan base. I like what the Nets are doing, Their coach (A.Johnson) along with the NY fan base will make a lot of noise in the not so distant future.

The Knicks had some solid opportunities to get a bigman but I'm happy that they went for a defensive combo guard in Iman. I'm sure he'll surprise alot of people when he gets here. They didn't need another scorer because they already have that. Faried could have been good but that would have been more of an luxury than a immediate impact contributor.

Boston may be the biggest loser...they traded Brooks for Johnson...thinking he will be the replacement for Perkins and the Ol' O'neils.

With that said...It's still too early to tell how any of these guys will pan out. All of their success will depend on the chemistry of the team and the ability of the coach to use them to their best abilities....something the knicks might still be suffering from.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
winners- wizards, bobcats( walkers gonna be a big time level in the nba, i really think so ), and GS ( that team is really coming together )

losers. raptors easily no question about it. they shouldve taken walker they gonna regret passing him for C they didnt need.

Toby Kimbal

Benchwarmer
jordon hill was D'antoni's pick, that's why he called him a bad rookie. this pick is Walsh's, i have confidence in him and am looking for a real good player. 2nd round, the guy sounds like a banger, we should have a much better front line and he may get a lot better than even his tournament numbers. go Knicks, can't wait for the season to start.