who do u think are Biggest winners and losers of the draft?

The Wizards and the Bobcats. Jan Vesley is going to be a beast and Kemba is a great leader for a team that is struggling right now like the Bobcats,did I forget to mention that they got Bismack Biyombo as well? Oh yeah and the Cavs made the right choice by selecting Irving and Thompson was a great choice as well.

Last edited:

p0nder

Starter
i'm not sure who the losers are, but I know that the Wizards have to be considered the winners. The got both talent and plugged up some needs. huge steals of the draft going to them.

the Craptors are probably the losers here. They did need a new center but honestly drafting for position and not drafting talet they screwed themselves. Oh well, there's always a lottery pick waiting for them next year...

Paul1355

All Star
jordon hill was D'antoni's pick, that's why he called him a bad rookie. this pick is Walsh's, i have confidence in him and am looking for a real good player. 2nd round, the guy sounds like a banger, we should have a much better front line and he may get a lot better than even his tournament numbers. go Knicks, can't wait for the season to start.
Jordan Hill was MIke D's pick?

Since when does Mike D WANT a big man to play defense when he is staisfied with Amare at the 5 (i know its retarded)

Mike D wants shooters and guards mainly. It was Donnie's pick but Mike D was too in love with other bums to play Hill. One of those bums is Jared Jeffries.