Thread: Dalembert wants out of SAC

Default Dalembert wants out of SAC

There is a "strong sense" within the Kings organization that free agent Samuel Dalembert wants out, according to the Sac Bee.
    Dalembert was apparently "seething" in the locker room following the season finale after being replaced by DeMarcus Cousins. As an unrestricted free agent, Dalembert will have no trouble finding a new home. The Heat, Knicks and plenty of others will have significant interest in the shot blocker. Cousins and Jason Thompson project as starters on the Kings' front line. Jun 23, 10:31 AM

id barf if he went to the heat...he'd be sick with us. do somethin right, knicks!

walsh's reason for picking shumpert was that we already have our starting forwards set so thats why he took shumpert, a guard. meh whatever. GET DALEMBERT

I think the fact NYK didn't trade up for the kid from USC, or draft Donatas M., is a sure indicator we plan on signing a legit (salary-dump possibly) free agent center. Chris Kaman, DeAndre Jordan, Marc Gasol, Samuel Dalembert, Jeff Foster... something.

Billups
    Shumpert
    Melo
    Amar'e
    FREE AGENT

I think we trade Douglas or a Walker for a Sessions or a Ridnour type player. Or sign Telflair.

I think we then have Fields, Brown kid, Turiaf, Shawn Williams on the bench.

Not if he messes with our cap situation for next year. I wonder what's going on with Oden, there's no way Portland extends that 8 million dollar qualifying offer, I wonder if he can be had for cheap....or even a one year deal.

Sammy is gonna want some stability and guarantees, Oden might just want a chance to show he can stay healthy and contribute....question is....can he stay healthy and contribute?

OFF TOPIC:

I just read that Monta might want out....um....how bout it? When Curry wasn't in the lineup, he was putting up Rose type numbers....if he can be had for Billups, and pieces...I might make that move.