I think we need to stop hoping on chris paul......

I think we need to stop hoping we get chris paul, we have 2 super stars now lets get a nice supporting cast around them. The wolves are gona outbid any team that wants to trade for a top 10 superstar in the next 3 years. I think we should sign a center this off season and pay him a little $$$. And then maybe get monte ellis or iggy in a trade. In reality we dont have the trade chips to get these super satr players. We got extremly lucky in 2010 when lebron turned us down and our savior amare signed with us. The time is now, not in 2 years now.....

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
Sure...

Lets all just stop hoping we can get the best PG of this generation, who's stated openly that he wants to play here w Amare and Melo. He wouldn't help us that much because legit, great 2-way players always fail to make their teams better. Also an Amare-Melo-Paul combo would pale in comparison to Lopez-Brooks-Dwill or any other 3 player combo in the league anyway so f*ck it.. may as well not even try. :teeth:

Sure...

Lets all just stop hoping we can get the best PG of this generation, who's stated openly that he wants to play here w Amare and Melo. He wouldn't help us that much because legit, great 2-way players always fail to make their teams better. Also an Amare-Melo-Paul combo would pale in comparison to Lopez-Brooks-Dwill or any other 3 player combo in the league anyway so f*ck it.. may as well not even try. :teeth:

lol u know that the hornets are not stupid enough to hold him and not to trade him by the deadline? what do we have to offer them? lol I would love to have a top 3 PG in the game on my team but its gona be hard to get him when we have no trade chips. We had amare to bail us out when we put all of our chips in the hat when we thought LeBron was coming here. Dwight is gona be a laker or stay in orlando, he could be a wolve too but same case we dont have the trade chips. no team is gona trade all thgere chips to get a superstar that doesnt sign long term with them too.

I think we need to stop hoping we get chris paul, we have 2 super stars now lets get a nice supporting cast around them. The wolves are gona outbid any team that wants to trade for a top 10 superstar in the next 3 years. I think we should sign a center this off season and pay him a little $$$. And then maybe get monte ellis or iggy in a trade. In reality we dont have the trade chips to get these super satr players. We got extremly lucky in 2010 when lebron turned us down and our savior amare signed with us. The time is now, not in 2 years now.....

CP3 will be a Knick within the next year. Unless the new CBA restricts it somehow.

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
lol u know that the hornets are not stupid enough to hold him and not to trade him by the deadline? what do we have to offer them? lol I would love to have a top 3 PG in the game on my team but its gona be hard to get him when we have no trade chips. We had amare to bail us out when we put all of our chips in the hat when we thought LeBron was coming here. Dwight is gona be a laker or stay in orlando, he could be a wolve too but same case we dont have the trade chips. no team is gona trade all thgere chips to get a superstar that doesnt sign long term with them too.

Let's wait and see what pieces we can acquire that will be useful in a trade. The offseason has just barely gotten started. There are a lot of variables that are in play. The best part: we're not in bitch position. He wants to play here. Teams will know that and in all likihood not accpet him as a rental even if NO prefers a better package.

Let's wait and see what pieces we can acquire that will be useful in a trade. The offseason has just barely gotten started. There are a lot of variables that are in play. The best part: we're not in bitch position. He wants to play here. Teams will know that and in all likihood not accpet him as a rental even if NO prefers a better package.

yeh but like i said the hornets are gona trade him, there not gona keep him and goet nothing in return, thats why the nuggets and jazz traded there stars....and the team making the trade wont do the trade unless they think they will be able to sign them long term. Not saying were not gona get paul but its not like we are the front runners at getting him.

keyser soze

Benchwarmer
Paul
yr ppg apg rpg
08-09 22.8 11 5.6
09-10 18.7 10.7 4.2 (injury)
10-11 15.8 9.8 4.1

Williams
yr ppg apg rpg
08-09 19.4 10.7 4
09-10 18.7 10.5 4.6
10-11 20.1 10.3 4

I saw this on another board . . . I'd still take Williams over Paul and the numbers seem to support that position.

And I'd easily prefer Howard to either of them

Paul
yr ppg apg rpg
08-09 22.8 11 5.6
09-10 18.7 10.7 4.2 (injury)
10-11 15.8 9.8 4.1

Williams
yr ppg apg rpg
08-09 19.4 10.7 4
09-10 18.7 10.5 4.6
10-11 20.1 10.3 4

I saw this on another board . . . I'd still take Williams over Paul and the numbers seem to support that position.

And I'd easily prefer Howard to either of them

deron is more explosive and I would rather have deron over paul only because we would be taking him from the nets :)

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
Paul is a better defender than Deron. Compare their steals per game respectively.

He is the better player both ways making him the better player overall.

Paul also shoots a higher fg%percentage than Deron. Those numbers posted above can be misleading.

Paul is also the better leader.

Paul is a better defender than Deron. Compare their steals per game respectively.

He is the better player both ways making him the better player overall.

Paul also shoots a higher fg%percentage than Deron. Those numbers posted above can be misleading.

Paul is also the better leader.

yeh but deron has more swag :D + he could knock out any PG or SG in the league.