Still should have tooken singleton over iman :(

lol it was a no brainer in my mind but I think this is jordan hill all over again because the sixers took our guy right b4 us and we didnt know what to do.....

I would have loved to see either singleton, faried, or brooks get tooken but oh well, hope this kid is a defensive wizard like the front office think's he is cuz if hes another jordan hill pick I'm gona be pissed off

http://sports.espn.go.com/new-york/nba/news/story?id=6701384&campaign=rss&source=NBAHeadlines

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
dont think it was that we didnt know what to do. this was the guy we wanted. walsh and dantoni knew it once he worked out for them, and his shooting was far better then expected. one things clear, he's putting the work in. they were sold on this guy once he came in and shut down fredette in the one-on-one workout. thats when they were sold on em and thats when he became our guy. ive been saying this i love his game he's better then given credit watch tape on him the ability is there he'll improve and he'll help in transition and on the defensive end. we got a valuable piece in this dude.

dont think it was that we didnt know what to do. this was the guy we wanted. walsh and dantoni knew it once he worked out for them, and his shooting was far better then expected. one things clear, he's putting the work in. they were sold on this guy once he came in and shut down fredette in the one-on-one workout. thats when they were sold on em and thats when he became our guy. ive been saying this i love his game he's better then given credit watch tape on him the ability is there he'll improve and he'll help in transition and on the defensive end. we got a valuable piece in this dude.

well Ive been trying to find tape on this kid, its only videos of his shooting and drving can u give me some links?

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
yea sure ill post them when i got home. watch the agility tapes and stuff like that on youtube. you find more by looking under related videos i spent a good half hour watching tape on him and thats what sold me on him, the skill set and everything is there. just needs to get it consistently. which will develop over time, his feel for the game is tremendous he's smart makes good plays though he does gamble a bit but he's said he did it cause he had to to try and win. shows you his effort on court is there.

moneyg

Starter
lol it was a no brainer in my mind but I think this is jordan hill all over again because the sixers took our guy right b4 us and we didnt know what to do.....

I would have loved to see either singleton, faried, or brooks get tooken but oh well, hope this kid is a defensive wizard like the front office think's he is cuz if hes another jordan hill pick I'm gona be pissed off

http://sports.espn.go.com/new-york/nba/news/story?id=6701384&campaign=rss&source=NBAHeadlines

i think he fitted a need beter thand a 3/4 like with singelton and amare and melo playing major minutes.. if there was a pf on board that could backup stat.... i could see it.. but it fits with a 1/2.. which is a area of need..if he can run a team.. then u can use him in the backcourt with TD without having an undersized backcourt....

fields should be backing up melo..
so im ok with it

i think he fitted a need beter thand a 3/4 like with singelton and amare and melo playing major minutes.. if there was a pf on board that could backup stat.... i could see it.. but it fits with a 1/2.. which is a area of need..if he can run a team.. then u can use him in the backcourt with TD without having an undersized backcourt....

fields should be backing up melo..
so im ok with it

well I will be disapointed if he doesnt play a lot better D than TD, and he should be a starter if he is a defensive wizard, cuz I rather have him start that fields as long as his defense is superb. Fields was our starting SG when the season began last year why not have Iman start to boost his confidence and help us out better.

moneyg

Starter
well I will be disapointed if he doesnt play a lot better D than TD, and he should be a starter if he is a defensive wizard, cuz I rather have him start that fields as long as his defense is superb. Fields was our starting SG when the season began last year why not have Iman start to boost his confidence and help us out better.

TD cant guard 2's or some 3's like shumpet can.. so both in the back court with td guarding the point and ihman guarding the two..... with ihman running the point an TD playin off the ball would work.. fields should backup melo at the 3....

bench

shumpet
td
fileds
???? @ the 4
jordan or the jort

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Tooken is not a word.

Damn you! That was my grammatical hate.

Tooken
facepalm2.gif

TD cant guard 2's or some 3's like shumpet can.. so both in the back court with td guarding the point and ihman guarding the two..... with ihman running the point an TD playin off the ball would work.. fields should backup melo at the 3....

bench

shumpet
td
fileds
???? @ the 4
jordan or the jort

I'm hoping Iman starts at Sg but they will prolly have fields starting at SG

SSj4Wingzero

All Star
I do think Singleton was a better player but let's be honest Singleton would've gotten absolutely no burn on this squad. He's playing behind two all-NBA Forwards...he was going to get garbage time at best and sit in the doghouse at worst. At least Shumpert is someone we can try out and see whether or not he's capable of being a good Tony Allen-type player