Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: italy aregentina

the nba playes did not play there hardest because they were not getting paid and they dident want to get hurt. but i say if you say you want to go then go and play your hardest not 80%

does that not make sense to anyone else, ....... the nba player did play hard becasue they werent getiing played and didnt want to get hurt????is it just me

btw earlier in the forum when i said nba players only play if getting paid (and most ppl seemed to agree) i was referring to the players who stayed back home and didnt come. The only person i see with a legit excuse is kobe and jason kidd. I mean i gotta give it to ppl like boozer (who was going for his degree and put it on hold for the olympics) , iverson, and marbury who sacraficed a large portion of there summer to go to the olympics. I dont think the reason we lost was because of the 80% effort that jjtheknicks said, i think we gave 100% effort its just the team that was chosen was not a good perimiter defending team or a good perimiter shooting team, and thats what u need in international ball. I dont like to hear that they didnt play with all there effort, those guys every single one fo them odom marbury iverson jefferson boozer every single one of them left it all on the court and it go them a bronze medal.

wel now that they lost and dint win gold ppl wil wan go and play in 4yrs and play 4 pride and not $$

i hope thats ture. i just hope the good players go to play USA basketball. this team was good but if all the great players went like shaq or KG that team would have been unstoppable

Originally Posted by TmAc N Knicks4life
    wel now that they lost and dint win gold ppl wil wan go and play in 4yrs and play 4 pride and not $$
    man do i hope so. Ive got friends form around the world alot of which thought that america was the greatest world power and had the worlds best ballers and now beleive we dont ahve the worlds best players its a real shame that all our players couldnt come

Come on wateva they say we got best ballers out there, our best playas did not play in the games liek tmac,shaq,KG, u no wat im sayin? if them 3 played come on, u no wat would have happend only adding shaq we would win my 20's.. they cant say we dont have best ballers anymore we always did and alwyas will

all we need is a big man because we only had one and we all saw what happen the hole team was on him.

yeaa damn i wish we have ewing bak when he wa sin his prime he was awsome i miss him