Who is Dalembery likely to sign with?

I cant find much info on this topic, but i guess the heat and knicks are the likely suitors for him. Would we have enough money? Can we outbid the heat?

Unfortunately he will sign with Miami, and I don't blame him that's the best option for him.

thats bull-shit tho, dallambert sholudent be getting paid the minimum when ****ing LeBum, bosh, and wade are making the big $$$$$. I think dalambert is a better player than bosh, he gets more boards, blocks more shots, and plays a lot better D.

InGodsHands

Benchwarmer
thats bull-shit tho, dallambert sholudent be getting paid the minimum when ****ing LeBum, bosh, and wade are making the big $$$$$. I think dalambert is a better player than bosh, he gets more boards, blocks more shots, and plays a lot better D.

in his 10 year career Dalembert earned 68 million dollars, so he will definetely accept playing for less money in order to win a ring.

Scipio

Benchwarmer
It certainly won`t be us. If you were a centre would you want to play for a coach who doesn`t play centres?

With Joel Anthony owed 15 to 16 million over the next 4 years and Ilgauskas exercising his 1.5 million player option for next season, the Heat really are going to need to get a huge discount from Dalembert in order to justify signing him. I'm not saying that it's not going to happen, but just something to keep in mind.